No announcement yet.

MeatEater series ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the show, listen to the podcasts almost everyday. Dude has tons interesting information.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
      My son told me about it 2 days ago. It's good but sometimes it gets a little to fluffy duffy.

"In these mountains I get reminded of my grandfathers spirit that has been roaming the creek bed in seach of our finall destiny. The trees speak to me in their native tongue and welcome me to their vast surroundings like a ghost would welcome his eternal father in the midst of his journey of his eternal soul"
      I love the show, but if I had one thing I would say I don't connect with, it's those little things like you quote. Definitely love the show more than everything out there, his books are awesome, and the podcast is great too. He also has some really good articles in random publications.

Comment

I really like the show and podcast. Both are entertaining and contain a wealth of knowledge.

Comment

I think I watches the whole series within a week or so. The series shows the true passion of hunting and a lot to learn from like changing up the menu a little bit or give new ideas.

Comment

Love the show and podcast. The book "Meateater" is excellent as well.
            I wish Rinella focus some more shows on Eastern and Southern hunting.
            The vast majority of hunters (and voters) in this nation are in the East and the South and if he wants to spread his public land and conservation advocacy, he will need to reach that audience.

I like some of the Solo Hunter episodes, but I completely lose interest with some of the exotic "safari" type hunts in Africa and other places. I prefer shows with a focus in the US, particularly public land.

Randy Newberg's show and Jason Matzniger's show (Into the High Country) are excellent.

Comment

MeatEater series ...

Good stuff! Seen it on Netflix a while but never took the time to watch. I have watched quite a few episodes over the last week or so and have listened to his podcast some. The guy can definitely talk...I would say he’s a linguist. Lol

Very informative and I really dig his and his buddy’s stories. Beats the heck outta anything else.

Skinny
              Last edited by Skinny; 01-15-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Meateater is certainly the best hunting show on today. The podcasts make the show even better since you get lots of extra details by listening to them and some of them are flat out hilarious. My kids even ask to watch Meateater. And his books are excellent, won't take you long to finish them once you start.

Comment

FYI, rinella is coming to Texas for a live podcast. He will be in Dallas Feb 28 and in Austin and Houston around that date as well.

Comment

Great show, I want to get one of his cook books.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                      FYI, rinella is coming to Texas for a live podcast. He will be in Dallas Feb 28 and in Austin and Houston around that date as well.
                      He announced yesterday podcast Austin was TBD.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have seen the whole series throughout the years. His hunts do seem real and he even shows the screw ups. I really do not connect with the mushy quotes of his, but I do think he is trying to put a custom touch on what he does.

Comment

Great show, and podcasts! I enjoy anything with Steve Rinella, Cam Hanes, Remi Warren, John Dudley, and Adam Greentree

Comment

Originally posted by hef187 View Post
                            Great show, and podcasts! I enjoy anything with Steve Rinella, Cam Hanes, Remi Warren, John Dudley, and Adam Greentree
                            Same here. Joe Rogan has had some GREAT interviews lately that I’ve been digging as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_g View Post
                              Same here. Joe Rogan has had some GREAT interviews lately that I’ve been digging as well.
                              Listened to the new Adam Greentree one today!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hef187 View Post
                                Listened to the new Adam Greentree one today!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
                                Was an awesome episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X