Just Stop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
    I never once said you attacked me. I wasn’t mad then and I’m not mad not. I just said you ridiculed me for my management plan. You ridiculed everyone that doesn’t let every buck live to 5.5. If you hunted where I hunt you would know why that would be terrible. You do your thing and I’ll do mine. Nothing wrong with either.
    How did I ridicule you if I never spoke to you? Seriously. Talk about reading comprehension.
    The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine. That's what the thread was about. You gave yours also.
    I DARE you to quote me in that thread showing were I ridiculed you, won't happen because it didn't happen. I gave MY OPINION because that's what was asked of us, ALL of us. MANY others gave theirs also.
    Next time you might want to stay off of threads were someone is asking for opinions, so you dont get your feelers hurt and accuse members who weren't even talking to you of ridicule. . Especially when I comes to managment. I'm out..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I just had to go back and look at that thread Mexico dude you never even spoke to this guy on it not once! what world did this guy drop off of? you do your thing amigo let them haters hate
      I'm headed down tomorrow to fill my feeders with corn and beer im sure a 170 will be standing under it good luck this season

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        How did I ridicule you if I never spoke to you? Seriously. Talk about reading comprehension.
        The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine. That's what the thread was about. You gave yours also.
        I DARE you to quote me in that thread showing were I ridiculed you, won't happen because it didn't happen. I gave MY OPINION because that's what was asked of us, ALL of us. MANY others gave theirs also.
        Next time you might want to stay off of threads were someone is asking for opinions, so you dont get your feelers hurt and accuse members who weren't even talking to you of ridicule. . Especially when I comes to managment. I'm out..

Hey Mexico, Bowslayer is the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

You aren’t out. You can’t. Lol.

When you ridicule a group and I’m in the group you ridiculed me. Not that hard to grasp for most.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            Hey Mexico, Bowslayer is the OP.
            Not in the thread I'm referring too hes not.

Comment

The butt hurt on this thread is amazing. Carry on. Better yet take it back to FB.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                The butt hurt on this thread is amazing. Carry on. Better yet take it back to FB.
                The butt hurt is so bad, there isnt enough Preparation H to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                X