No announcement yet.

Show me some big ole hogs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggest with the longbow. Bow is 66" nock to nock un-braced, for length comparison.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      I'll get some pics from the buffet line at Golden Corral Friday night. These porkers dont have squat on those girls.

And it’s easier to get a shot off at them too....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post

Blue shirt is my spirit animal for every time I've heard my mom tell me to smile in a family pic growing up

Comment

Comment

My biggest sow

Put my brother on his first hog

And this one isnt big, but it was a cool shot my wife put on it.

Comment

Here's one

[ATTACH]949117[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by nchunter View Post

That thing is gnarly

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                  here’s a few.

Like those tusk!

Comment

A 200 plus pound wild hog is MASSIVE. I've been on multiple helicopter hunts, and the pilot that flew us had never seen a hog over 350. He's been doing it over 15 years and killed easily in the thousands. I've never seen anything remotely close, and i've killed a ton all over the state of Texas. I'm not calling anybody a liar, but there is a notion going around that everybody's deer lease has multiple 300 plus pound pigs on it. I have a friend on here that probably won't chime in, but he's a taxidermist and use to operate a pig hunting guide service for many years. He will tell you the same thing. So my point is, don't let that idea that a trophy pig has to be some 300 pound magnum. Go out there and have fun man!

Comment

Click me, Bill Tyler! Click me!

Comment

This is my biggest---259# on the scales

Comment

Killed this guy last night.

Comment

Not the best picture for size but the bottom one was definitely a good sized hog.

This is one I kept missing out on last season.

Comment

214 pounds.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                                A 200 plus pound wild hog is MASSIVE. I've been on multiple helicopter hunts, and the pilot that flew us had never seen a hog over 350. He's been doing it over 15 years and killed easily in the thousands. I've never seen anything remotely close, and i've killed a ton all over the state of Texas. I'm not calling anybody a liar, but there is a notion going around that everybody's deer lease has multiple 300 plus pound pigs on it. I have a friend on here that probably won't chime in, but he's a taxidermist and use to operate a pig hunting guide service for many years. He will tell you the same thing. So my point is, don't let that idea that a trophy pig has to be some 300 pound magnum. Go out there and have fun man!
                                I killed a sow that dressed at 244. Only one I ever weighed. Used a legal-for-trade scale at the feed store. I was hoping for a Los Cazadores jacket, but she was several pounds light, so I didn't haul her to Pearsall.

Comment

Working...
                                X