Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice sir

Comment

Back in the saddle one last time. Took the tripod down and got everything situated in the truck. Got the ghost blind out for this evening’s hunt. On the opposite of the county road from this morning. Found a small burm that has some mud holes. Also, is covered in tracks and has several dung piles. Set up down wind of the piles about 35-40 yards.

Been here since about 345 and had a small yearling doe come thru at 80 yards about 29’ minutes later. Temps are great and wind is right. Didn’t get skunked at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You da man! Congrats!

Comment

Well that’s a wrap. Not gonna hunt in the morning. Sleep in a bit and head home to get ready for more hunting. Almost punched a second tag on a doe but they stay too far out. Also saw 3 decent bucks that dwarfed my but oh well. Got a bucket list item checked off with the public land deer kill. Nilgai will have to wait a year or two or more. Now on to the next hunt and breakin 120” on public land. Thanks for following along.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            Well that’s a wrap. Not gonna hunt in the morning. Sleep in a bit and head home to get ready for more hunting. Almost punched a second tag on a doe but they stay too far out. Also saw 3 decent bucks that dwarfed my but oh well. Got a bucket list item checked off with the public land deer kill. Nilgai will have to wait a year or two or more. Now on to the next hunt and breakin 120” on public land. Thanks for following along.
            Well done and thanks for letting us tag along

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job man and congrats on a public land trophy

Comment

Congrats on your first public land kill.

Comment

Appreciate it fellas. It was a blast for sure. Another place under my belt and some great info for future hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    Appreciate it fellas. It was a blast for sure. Another place under my belt and some great info for future hunts.
                    Time for a few celebratory beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Time for a few celebratory beverages.
                      Amen to that brother!!!

Comment

Nicely done! Any public land kill is a major success!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                          Nicely done! Any public land kill is a major success!
                          Thanks and yes I do think so myself! Pleased to have connected finally.

Comment

Working...
                          X