is anyone else’s copy autographed? I found that a little odd lol

Comment

I would love to read it too.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            is anyone else’s copy autographed? I found that a little odd lol
            Mine is

Comment

I just listened to that podcast...it was good.

Comment

Just finished the book. It was interesting I suppose

Comment

So, when is he going to release the info on this upcoming revelation I heard him mention at the end of one of his interviews? And, all the wrongs the state did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                    I still kinda wanna buy it haha
                    I'm with you lol.... I can't wait my turn for everyone else to read it.

Comment

I thought he might of said in the podcast he was tryin by the end of summer for part 2? Don’t catch me lying.

Just buy the dang book - I thought blow was a great movie - doesn’t mean I support or condone selling cocaine in mass quantities . Gimme a break

Comment

Apparently in the 60's it was quite common and easy. I', from the Valley and I've heard several stories from old men about them as teenagers dropping each other off somewhere on the ranch and collecting deer. In 60's, not a busy highway. Not as many game wardens, and you could fit several deer in the trunk of an old Studebaker!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          I thought he might of said in the podcast he was tryin by the end of summer for part 2? Don’t catch me lying.

Just buy the dang book - I thought blow was a great movie - doesn’t mean I support or condone selling cocaine in mass quantities . Gimme a break
                          I enjoyed his story telling while listening to the Big Honker podcast, does not mean I agreed with his life style of poaching during that time, but I am not the one to judge anyone. He mentions that he admits his sins (stealing game) and has made piece with God. Sounds similar to what I was taught about mending fences with our savior for all types of sins committed.

Rwc

Comment

Well he might have been a poacher, but he dang sure worked harder for those deer that most of us do.

Comment

I'm in Sulphur Springs, if anyone wants to read it, I've got a copy. I'll need to find it again, not sure exactly where it is. LOL

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So everyone wants to read it but nobody wants to buy it. Pretty much poaching themselves. We love throwing stones

Comment

Working...
                                X