Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when a lease member shoots a buck on the no hit list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the beginning of this post I was for the op in the middle I was for the killer no I just don't know. Could you please explain it one more time and I will listen this time

Comment

Just speak to him man to man. No need to kick him off the lease or make it a big deal.
      Just tell him you and other members are unhappy about the situation and let them know why and let him know not to let it happen again. It’s hunting.. it’s a deer and I’m well aware the money out into it is costly but a fair warning is all that is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really think you should kill his dog and kick him in the taint!

Comment

This thread made me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            I quit reading about post #20

I am on the side of the member who shot the deer

He didn't break any rules and yet you accuse him of doing so

I feel sorry for him having to put up with you

You are on the side of the member who shot the deer even though he hid that fact from all members?...

Wouldn’t the no shoot/shoot list be irrelevant when a guy doesn’t have the integrity to tell his lease boss or other members he shot a deer and couldn’t find it? How many times has he done this before and how many times does he do it going forward?

Fix the shoot no shoot list with the other members after this dishonest fella is gone.....

Comment

Three are four Grand kids in the woods. Love them out there in the woods and what they kill doesn't matter. I guess I'm not hard enough on them. LOL! A trophy to a kid is a trophy to their Grand dad!!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post

[emoji23][emoji23] best advice yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m shocked no one has suggested you hump the alleged lease violator until he pees.

Comment

At this point it's a wash
                    give the guy a pass and next year have :

a clearly defined no kill list with pics

Clear list of penalties

Everyone signs the document

Or just stick to the 5.5 age rule

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                      If everyone was allowed one taint kick per day to use on anyone they see fit the world would be a more polite place.

Comment

“He came out on a group text after another member text in the group so when is it ok to shoot a buck that’s not on the No Kill list . Of course nobody on the group new what he was talking about and a couple of members asked what are you talking about and several minutes later the guy comes on there and tells his story”

There’s no potential holes in this part of the story either.

Comment

It's just a deer! I don't believe yall are a high fence breeding operation spending big money raiseing deer. Those deer just happened to live around and on yalls lease. If the guys a friend. Forget it and move on. If its just a guy on the lease. Kick him off for not being honest. Not for shooting the deer.

Comment

With all due respect, this is the kind of drama I hate on deer leases. Reminds me of middle school girls fighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
                              I’m shocked no one has suggested you hump the alleged lease violator until he pees.

Winner...go ahead and lock this ***** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                You are on the side of the member who shot the deer even though he hid that fact from all members?...

Wouldn’t the no shoot/shoot list be irrelevant when a guy doesn’t have the integrity to tell his lease boss or other members he shot a deer and couldn’t find it? How many times has he done this before and how many times does he do it going forward?

Fix the shoot no shoot list with the other members after this dishonest fella is gone.....

The OP has told about 37 different stories of what happened. How do we know the shooter was dishonest?

Comment

Working...
                                X