Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do when a lease member shoots a buck on the no hit list ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the he**. Deer hunting has gotten to dam* complicated. It’s hard to believe grown a** men have this much drama over a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by bcmuzzy View Post
      What the he**. Deer hunting has gotten to dam* complicated. It’s hard to believe grown a** men have this much drama over a deer.

Word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man so glad I am not on a this lease. All our lease rules are all located in the TP&W Annual Regulations Booklet.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Man so glad I am not on a this lease. All our lease rules are all located in the TP&W Annual Regulations Booklet.
          yep

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
            If this thread is any indication there may be a communication problem
            If the "notes" were written like the post....I get it!

Comment

And probably would be wishing you had deer as big as the op on your property.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                That is a different story there being that buck was not on the no hit list! Because apparently he wasn’t ever caught on camera are seen by anyone! If he took it on himself to say yeah he is 5.5 I’m shooting and he turns out to be only 4.5 well that’s another story !!

Is that in writing? He wasn't on the "shoot" list either.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                  And probably would be wishing you had deer as big as the op on your property.
                  they're so big, this guy panics over a 140.

Comment

The only way it would bother me is if he was identified as 5.5 and a shooter by lease standards and was labeled with no kill and others have seen this deer in person and passed the deer for these reasons. If that guy killed him after that id be mad, but also you said the guy had not killed anything very large before so maybe the moment got the best of him.

Comment

And yes if he kept it a secret about shooting him to begin with I wouldn't keep him around. Ive had issues with the same situation before

Comment

Was it ever mentioned how the other members found out about the shooting and failure to recover?

Is it possible he shot another deer and not the “Maybe Kill, Maybe Not Kill Buck”?

Comment

Yep

Comment

Not to mention the member has shot a buck already this season that was a good buck but was not considered a trophy because we consider a trophy 130 are bigger this buck was 124 and was the biggest buck the member has ever harvested!!

If your rules are as clear as everything you state in this conversation, no wonder there is mass confusion

Comment

I quit reading about post #20

I am on the side of the member who shot the deer

He didn't break any rules and yet you accuse him of doing so

I feel sorry for him having to put up with you

Comment

He new trust me .. He made a mistake I understand that and that mistake I can partly be to blame I guess because we discussed it one night around camp about maybe taking him off but that was never a hell yes we are taking him off 1st one sees him shoots
                                He knew? You just said he wasn't there! My head hurts from this one

Comment

Working...
                                X