No announcement yet.

not going this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll still bow hunt, but the woods will be a lot more noisy this weekend compared to the previous month.

Comment

I don't hunt opening weekend of the general season, traffic is to bad between San Antonio and Houston. MLd season already started for us so no need to go this weekend.

Comment

Nope....but heading to KS in a couple days!

Comment

I pass on opening weekend, Traffic is more than I want to deal with!

Comment

I will be at the Texas vs WV game Saturday, then leave at daylight Sunday and make the 5 hour drive to my lease. Hunt Sunday evening to Wed. morning unless I get lucky early.

Comment

Not going this weekend, have stuff to do. But I am headed to the lease in about a week and planning to stay until mid December. I am liking this retirement thing

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Sounds like a break even proposition.
                My thought exactly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  I will be at the Texas vs WV game Saturday, then leave at daylight Sunday and make the 5 hour drive to my lease. Hunt Sunday evening to Wed. morning unless I get lucky early.
                  I'm missing my first Texas game since '87 this weekend, hopefully they get on WVU quick!

Comment

Its just the 6th weekend of hunting season for me so yeah, I'm here...

Comment

Nope. I won't make a hunting trip until the end of Nov.

Comment

Hunting this evening then missing opener for sons swim meet. I’ll be back at it Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im on the ULM as we speak. Lost one red, looking for some more. Not another boat in sight.

Comment

I’m working this weekend. 3 weekends in a row with no hunting. I am either going to seize or vomit or both!

Comment

Headed down hopefully Wednesday to shred Senderos and move two stands. 20+ inches of rain in the last month have us way behind.

Last 4 weeks of season are our best anyways so nothing lost other than I cant remember last time I haven't hunted opening weekend

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunatly my four nights landed on opening weekend this year. Won't sit till Wednesday morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X