Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for reports

Comment

Headed out! On our way to SE Kansas. From previous reports it sounds like we picked a good week. Was excited to hunt this evening but the weather is calling for 90% chance of rain all evening. We’ll see what happens. The rest of the weekend should be perfect conditions. I’m thinking Saturday we’ll have LDPs. I’ll try to update each hunt.

Comment

Good luck! Y'all keep us posted....

Comment

I Spoke yesterday to my buddy-Land owner in unit 2 Northwest Kansas. He said they had just finished picking their corn, but neighboring farmers still have a bunch of corn needing picked. He said the weather should be perfect, cold, and snowing possible? The moon will be right, the weather will be right and hopefully the big deer will be moving . We are heading up Saturday morning. Good luck to everyone hunting up there

Comment

Headed up to NW next Thursday, all these reports make it seem like the timing will be perfect! So pumped up

Comment

Made it to the stand for an hour or so. Snuck into a pop up and sat through the rain. Saw two doe and a young 8. Snowing here in SE. Excited to see what the morning brings.

Comment

Getting any snow or just rain?

Comment

It rained until the sun went down. Been snowing ever since. Slowing down now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Getting any snow or just rain?

Snowed all day south of Concordia. Probably close to 6”. Deer moved pretty good but no visible rut other then one spike chasing. Gonna be cold tomorrow.

Comment

Coming back up next Wed or Th, should be getting good.

Comment

Working...
                      X