Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too freakin cool!

Comment

I would never get tired of that amigo...my guess is you are going to miss him greatly soon.

I have a buddy who has had what I call family camp deer & got into shoving match one year with this young buck during the rut which was rather exciting. Hand feeding him was neat but didn't really like the friendly sparring. Has he ever shown any similar aggressive or different attitude when that time comes, or does he wonder off??

We gotta weird relationship with whitetail sometimes...I have some regulars I would never consider shooting & always makes me smile when these rare tame deer come back season after season. Why or how certain deer know they gotta pass is kinda spiffy. Come out right after spreading the corn & keep eating while watching you climb into the stand. Then I feel stupid trying to describe to the other guys to not shoot the pets.

Comment

Bang. Jerky.

Skinny

Comment

We have one we call little buck. He was found on the side of the road and never left he even come and lays by the fire at night and hangs out
          Attached Files

Comment

He even eats dog and cat food When he runs out
            Attached Files

Comment

And great with kids. He is 5 years old.
              Attached Files

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Very cool thread!

Comment

What an awesome thread! I've sat 9 times this season in Gonzales and have seen 3 deer for a total of less than 10 mins. I'd kill to just be able to sit and watch deer like that

Comment

He's trying to tell you he needs more than corn , put out some protein and minerals.

Comment

We have one like that:

a poem from mother to son

Comment

Sounds like some of my Fallow deer.

Comment

Man his ears look huge at 9.5...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              This is about the coolest thing I've seen on TBH in a long time.
                              X2...

I love this thread!

Comment

Gotta love all the supplement feeding suggestions for a guy who owns the ranch and I'm almost positive supplemental feeds....

The OP post was tongue in cheek fellas.......tongue in cheek..
                                This is like telling the Pope he needs to read the bible...

Comment

Working...
                                X