No announcement yet.

custody advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s changed with the ex? New boyfriend you have a new girlfriend. Has something other than being a B madeHer change her mind. Try working on that end as painful as it may be it’s cheaper than court. Not suggesting getting back together just playing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      staying married is always best
      Yeah that's real helpful...always nice to kick a man when he's down.

trjones87 I am real sorry you and your daughter have to go through this. It is sad that kids are used as pawns by some folks (your ex and her dad by the sounds of your post). There are so many dead beat dads out there it is a darn shame when a man such as yourself can't get the time with his child that they both want.

I do agree with the folks saying you should run it by your lawyer. Don't just let your ex roll over you without at least trying. She probably expects that if she duped you once.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        That’s real helpful! Also not the truth.

Don’t mind him, he’s the resident stir sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          staying married is always best
          This guy.............clown

Comment

Keep a journal, write down everything in ink and date every entry.
            Might not help you now, but if you can think back and add entries it serves as evidence in court.

I log every visit, every change, and anything else that is respective of writing.

Comment

OP. I dont have any advice. I wish you the best. I couldn't imagine not getting to see my kids everyday.

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              No need, sir. Tomorrow we’ll be helping someone with plumbing issues or a clogged fuel injector, but today we are experts in child custody. We didn’t spend hours watching LA Law, Boston Legal and Suits just to keep all that acquired knowledge to ourselves. If you disagree, then...... I OBJECT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Of topic. TBH would get less interesting if people listened to the "consult your attorney talk" around here!

Comment

Sorry to hear. My ex agreed to me having the girls Thu-Monday am on my weekends as long as she still got the same $$. It's in the decree so it has worked out the best.

I think Curt is onto something. She's the one in violation of the decree, not you. If you could find out what she's doing with this free time she gets it might work to your advantage.

If she is basically just being a slug it might work for you. If she says she's using the time to see a shrink because your ruined her life/took on another job because she can barely make ends meet your screwed.

Buena suerte!!

Comment

she might be bluffing?

anyway, this is worth the fight if not.

Comment

I'd take it to an Attorney for consultation. Then fight based on their answer.

You have a place to start I would think, but now you have to get it in the right hands to take it further.

Comment

Not a chance in he11. Not in Texas. There is not 1 judge that will stand by a man. My son's wife got pregnant from another man (while still living under the same roof), she had a DWI and crashed her car into a house with their kid in the car and he could get nothing about it. Only being the mother is enough in this state.

Comment

I wont give advice, I'll only say I've been there and wouldn't wish it upon anyone.... prayers up for you!!

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                          Not a chance in he11. Not in Texas. There is not 1 judge that will stand by a man. My son's wife got pregnant from another man (while still living under the same roof), she had a DWI and crashed her car into a house with their kid in the car and he could get nothing about it. Only being the mother is enough in this state.
                          This is horse****. I know plenty of dudes with custody. Sorry about your son's situation, but everything you typed is wrong.

Comment

nm

Comment

custody advice

I have never been in your spot and hope to never be, but I say if you have the money and don’t mind spending it for the good of you and your daughter I say roll the dice.

Hopefully she unsuccessfully waste some of daddy’s money just to be a C.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                                X