No announcement yet.

Mountain Lion Parker county

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you consider Bandera "Central Texas"? One was hit by a car there a few years back.

Comment

How do y'all know this is a horse? Did y'all just assume it's identity?

Comment

Originally posted by drslonghorn View Post
        My dad’s wife’s horse was attacked/scratched last night in Parker county. Does anybody know if this looks like a mountain lion injury?
        He lives about 10 miles north of Weatherford , close to Old Agnes road.

this

Comment

Relax!! It was just a joke!

Comment

Just for the sake of argument, does anyone think THIS is a Mountain Lion?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
              Mountainbobhouselion

Comment

Haha, no

Comment

Missed this first time around but that looks like another horse bite.

ROFL at the game warden that thinks it was bobcat.... really? Aren't GW's supposed to have degrees in wildlife science or biology or at least know how big a bobcat is?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                    i know this thread has been dead for awhile but concerning this whole mountain lion thing, we all have our opinions but my thoughts are simple. Game cams are as common as doorbell cams these days. If there is a mountain lion in the area, it should show up on a game cam. Im no expert on lions but it also seems reasonable that a lion will check the feeder locations for food as they are passing through a property and, the cam that is almost always at a feeder will then get a pic of said lion. Ive never seen one, heard one, or seen sign of one but im not looking for one in north texas because they just dont roam our part of the state that much, if at all (again, show me the pictures!)

all that being said. The attached photo is from the newspaper in hill county, tx and it shows a game cam pic of a sure enough lion in peoria, tx at a feeder. First ive ever seen proof of a lion in central texas. Pretty cool

bobcat .....

Comment

Bear ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going with cattle panel or something similar that horse got hung on.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Here’s another one from a mt lion attack on a horse.

Comment

Folks are going to stop hunting these things in the high country, because they are everywhere in Texas.

Comment

Very interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X