Doc won the lottery!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!!

I couldn't fault you one bit for going to the boom stick and just chill and enjoy. It really is a gift when you think about it and with the limited days - just have some fun! It is one thing to plan for special hunts well in advance and setup everything to your needs... it is another when somebody basically says, come out and shoot this for free!

As far as the jealousy... well it is like I told my kiddo when he heard that a certain home run wouldn't have been a home run at another ballpark. I told him... does it matter? Don't both teams get to swing for the same fence?

And like you, I tend to throw away money at TPWD as more of a donation than expecting things in return. I've bought my public land permit when I was pretty sure I wasn't going to hunt public... but just in case... I paid for parks passes... some draw hunts, etc...

Kinda cool to be able to say I know of the guy that won the slam back in '18.

Good luck and have some fun!

Comment

Congrats again Doc! I will be at Elephant Mountain this year chasing Muleys. I'll try to scout out some nice rams for you lol.

Comment

Here you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just saw that email too.. awesome!

Comment

Congratulations Doc! I look forward to the live hunts!

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
              Please do live hunt threads
              Congrats Doc, and yes, live hunts would be awesome!

Comment

Hot Dang!! Congrats!! That is freaking legit!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                  Yes, it’s a desert bighorn hunt on Carmen island. I will try my best to do that one with a bow. It’s been on the books for 4 years and I have been making payments. I’m beyond excited about the Texas hunt but I also don’t want to give up my Mexico trip. I know I probably should cancel and go find a rocky hunt but I have been looking forward to it!
                  Would be cool to have a double pedestal mount with both of them

Comment

Way to go!!!!! Look forward to the hunting reports.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post

Here you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I got that same email but my name isn't anywhere on there! Lol. Congrats!

One of these days!!

Comment

Congratulations Doc don’t worry about those muscleheads on here you did the time enjoy it good luck

Comment

Awesome Doc! Congrats! You have chosen a profession and worked hard and deserve anything you want and can afford. Winning the drawing is icing on the cake. However you decide to do it have fun and post pictures. I for one always enjoys your threads.

Comment

Congrats on winning.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X