Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Doc won the lottery!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second only to Landrover, I wouldn't want anyone else to cover this live hunt! Looking forward to seeing all the pics man. Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait to follow along on these hunts.

Comment

Amazing! Congrats. Really glad a TBHer got that draw.

Desert Bighorn....what a dream hunt that will be. I was down at Black Gap last winter on a youth hunt and saw a few HUGE rams. Hunt of a lifetime.

Comment

Have they told you where the hunts are yet?

Comment

Very nice Doc! Congratulations! I've got a Dall from the NWT and would love to take a Texas Desert Bighorn. Do you know which WMA the bighorn hunt will take place? I hunted Sierra Diablo back in 2011 for muleys and watched one large herd of bighorns every day. I've got pics somewhere, but one of them was an absolute bruiser of a ram.

Do they have a minimum caliber for any of those hunts? I'm extremely interested in seeing how that 6.5 PRC works on game.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              Very nice Doc! Congratulations! I've got a Dall from the NWT and would love to take a Texas Desert Bighorn. Do you know which WMA the bighorn hunt will take place? I hunted Sierra Diablo back in 2011 for muleys and watched one large herd of bighorns every day. I've got pics somewhere, but one of them was an absolute bruiser of a ram.

Do they have a minimum caliber for any of those hunts? I'm extremely interested in seeing how that 6.5 PRC works on game.
              My 270 dropped mine like a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
                My 270 dropped mine like a rock.
                My 7 mag hammered that Dall.

Comment

awesome Doc...congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So awesome, congrats!

Comment

Congrats Doc

Comment

That's awesome congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the two great bucks. And a big congrats on winning the grand slam hunt. I do not know if I am more excited that you won the grand slam or following your live grand slam hunts. Will be looking forward to a cigar pick with a Texas Big Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            I think I bought 4-5 for me and the same for my wife. I bought a few for all the hunts that sounded interesting. I figured it was a donation. I have been buying tickets for hunts for years. Have been a long time loser!

That's awesome!! Take us along on the sheep hunt for sure!!!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X