Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool congrats

Comment

Well congratulations! I've always said that good things happen to good people! Well deserved my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        Thanks! I haven’t posted my mason hunts this year because it’s been hectic as hell but also because of the attitude and commentary on tbh. I’m sure I’ll post them up but it just feels different around here.
        Doc, please please please do not stop posting on TBH. I have followed every single one of your threads and I enjoy them so much. You are a celebrity around here and just like actual celebrities, you will get some crappy comments and jealous remarks. Please know that of the thousands that follow you, those few negative voices are just a tiny % in a huge room of us that really enjoy what you add to this site.

Keep living the dream, sir!!!!!

Comment

Congratulations Doc! Go get em.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            Doc, please please please do not stop posting on TBH. I have followed every single one of your threads and I enjoy them so much. You are a celebrity around here and just like actual celebrities, you will get some crappy comments and jealous remarks. Please know that of the thousands that follow you, those few negative voices are just a tiny % in a huge room of us that really enjoy what you add to this site.

Keep living the dream, sir!!!!!

I agree!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dude! That is a big win! We've had a few TBH'ers lucky enough to take home this prize package .

Comment

Sweet!!!!! Congrats on the draw. I hope you are able to get some big ones out of this. The Desert is a heck of a trophy

Pleasssssssse do live hunts on these. I love following your hunts

Comment

In for travel woes.

Congrats Doc!

Comment

Congrats! Your hunt threads are awesome. Can't wait for these.

Comment

Wow! That's awesome! Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Great Mason bucks Doc. Have you let the wife or young one shoot anything yet? Would love to see pics and stories of any of the kills from your family this year.

Comment

Like my PawPaw always told me..."want in one hand, sh#t in the other. See which one fills up faster." Some folks will sit on the butts their whole life and complain about what everyone around them has acquired or accomplished, yet don't have the drive, determination, or general gumption to buck their a## up, go make something for themselves. We won't all make it to the top, but as long as you wake up everyday and give 110%, you can go to bed at night knowing you're a winner.

To hell with the naysayers, Doc. Congrats, Bud!

Comment

Congrats! Haters are gonna hate! Please don't stop your live threads. They are the best threads on TBH and are very entertaining. When I read these I feel like I'm there in camp with you. Carry on my man...

Comment

I can’t wait to follow this one and see how it plays out

Comment

Congrats doc!! I was hoping this was my year!!! Lol

When are you headed to the Star S??

Comment

Working...
                                X