No announcement yet.

Doc won the lottery!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations. Looking forward to following your new adventure.

Comment

CONGRATS Doc!! Have some Great hunts!!! Don't let the whiney pants keep you off here!

Comment

Looking forward to live hunts if possible Doc. Congrats and good luck!

Comment

Way to go Doc! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Doc! Hope you are successful on the hunts! Congrats as well on a couple of nice bucks!

Comment

Your Mason bucks are great, especially the forked brows. Way to go man and congratulations.
              Looking forward to the next report.

Comment

Congrats Doc! That's awesome!

And those are some dang nice Mason bucks, well done!

Comment

Awesome, congrats Doc! Looking forward to following along.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    Jesus, you sound like a Democrat! This is why I don’t post on tbh much anymore. I have an awesome life and have been on a bunch of great hunts. I buy these tickets to help generate money for tpwd. I never planned on winning! I hope everyone in America gets richer. Unfortunately some will never have the drive to do so. If anyone wants the things I have then go to school, make good grades, take out a bunch of student loans and become a doctor. Yes, I make a great living but I pay my share of taxes to help the common man. And, I’m very confident knowing that I take care of those in need.
                    You tell him, Doc!!

Congratulations on winning this!

Thank you for all of the threads you share on TBH. I enjoy reading them. I have several friends that went through medical school, anyone that doesn't think they earned every freaking penny they make is absolutely delusional.

Comment

No ****! That's freakin awesome Doc. Take us along for the ride man. Your live hunts always entertain. Score one for the good guys.

Comment

Congrats Doc!!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Looking forward to seeing how each hunt unfolds.

Comment

Good stuff Doc! I live through the live hunts on here as I don’t get much time in the woods because of football.

Keep posting them! I for one love them since I most likely won’t go on 1/20th of any of those hunts. Color me jealous but I love it.

Comment

Good stuff Doc! I live through the live hunts on here as I don’t get much time in the woods because of football.

Keep posting them! I for one love them since I most likely won’t go on 1/20th of any of those hunts. Color me jealous but I love it.

Comment

That's fantastic!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X