Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, man! I am so sorry to hear this....and some do not take this virus seriously! Tell that to his little girl and family!

Comment

Dang…
      RIP Aurelio.

Comment

Hate to hear that Joel! He seemed a very nice guy when I met him at your place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Aw, man! I am so sorry to hear this....and some do not take this virus seriously! Tell that to his little girl and family!

[emoji3516]

Comment

Been awhile since I've posted any update. My neighbor's pond ran dry so he rented a big backhoe and I decided it was a good time to sub lease about 3 hours worth of work. I'm having the shallow end of my tank dug out since it's as low as it's ever been. I'm tired of spending the extra money to treat the plant growth and algae anyway.
            So far so good.

Comment

Your grass sure looks a lot better than mine does, Joel . I'm expecting mine to blow away any day now. And leave me just dirt. Should make it easier to re-seed when it gets ready to rain again.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Your grass sure looks a lot better than mine does, Joel . I'm expecting mine to blow away any day now. And leave me just dirt. Should make it easier to re-seed when it gets ready to rain again.

It's only green around the tank brother. I'm watering every night up by the house and it's pretty much already dormant-burnt up. [emoji2955]

Comment

It sure doesn't take a good talented backhoe operator long to get stuff done. This guy knew what he was doing for sure. I like the way it turned out and I expect it will really look good when it actually fills up.....if/when it rains again.

I shot a short video.

Comment

Looks good!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Looks good Joel. Your Martins all gone?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Looks good Joel. Your Martins all gone?

No, they are still around Charlie. I counted 16 mid morning but I know some had already hit the trees to get out of the heat. Still had a few fledglings this week as well.

Comment

WOW! I haven't seen a bird since we last talked about 'em... Bluebirds are still around, but no Martins... Year before last, they came back and raised another clutch, but so far zippo this year. They didn't make a reappearance last year either... Just one and done.

Comment

Working...
                          X