Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter, Joel!

Comment

God Bless you and your family Joel. We will add Kathy to our prayer list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
        God Bless you and your family Joel. We will add Kathy to our prayer list.
        Thank you very much Mr Ellis. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Comment

Every moment here, is a celebration. Much love, and healing, be blessed upon your household. AMEN!

Comment

OUT with the old and IN with the new. Trinity Acres now has a new gated entry....thanks to fellow TBHer spidermonkey [emoji108][emoji108]

Comment

Looks good, Joel!

Comment

Your place looks amazing!

Prayers up for your wife's well being.

Comment

Congrats on The Land Purchase!!! The Barndo is Awesome and a pond too boot!!! Awesome!!

Comment

Impressive!!

Comment

That entrance/gate turned out very nice. Wife really likes the name "Trinity Acres". You have a great looking place!

My daughters have been after me for years to make a artistic entrance for my ranch but I have been putting it off. One of these days I'll find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        OUT with the old and IN with the new. Trinity Acres now has a new gated entry....thanks to fellow TBHer spidermonkey [emoji108][emoji108]

Great taste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty Place Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                            Great taste!
                            Yessir...you planted the seed brother. Thanks 👏👏

Comment

Beautiful place! Love all the progress, PM sent about barn

Comment

Been awhile since my last update. A lot has transpired since and during the pandemic days. Where do I start?

The very first sentence in post #1 when I created this thread over 2 years ago was “God is amazing!” I will repeat this once again.....GOD IS AMAZING!!! My wife Kathy’s leukemia cancer scare seems to be at bay. Praise Him! Also, THANKS to each and every one of you that called, texted and prayed for us!!! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji120][emoji120] We found her a fantastic doctor and a medication regiment of only 1 pill a day has her white cell bloodwork back to almost normal levels. We are BLESSED. She is strong and back to once again being as stubborn as ever!

As a result....while our plans were put on hold temporarily, we got back on the horse in June. We listed our house in Forney FSBO and had a full price offer within 4 days! Paperwork was completed in what seems like a flash. We packed up, sold some things off in an attempt to downsize, closed and moved out to Trinity Acres full time in late July.
                                It is quite the adjustment trying to live in a small 400sq ft apartment but all is good and we are making it work. Again, we are blessed to be here and enjoying the moment(s). It’s fun to finally be living here

There have been some major tweaking to the house plans recently.......one that actually resulted in changing builders [emoji15][emoji15] Ok, that’s a long story to save for another thread [emoji23] Seems things stalled to almost a complete halt before we started to finally see some dirt move around out here.

I will probably start a House Build thread at some point but here are a few picture updates since the move to Trinity Acres.

Soil injections to stabilize the foundation “sub grade” due to all the nasty black gumbo crap dirt we have out here.

Automatic Ghost Control gate opener I finally got installed...thanks again to Rusty “spidermonkey” for the fabrication!

Some landscaping work my son and I completed to the entrance. That was hard work!

The backyard buck has made another return this year...albeit nocturnal as usual. Say “cheese”

Can’t believe we see as many deer as we do with all the daytime activities going on around here.

Comment

Working...
                                X