No announcement yet.

Crisis/Suicide Contact for Veterans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ttt, Thanks QB and others who responded!

Comment

Time to get this in "front" once more to spread the word help is available!

Our Son, mentioned in a previous post, has completed his assignment as a Drill Sgt and also as a Sniper Instructor. He's been assigned to a combat unit and is shipping out April 1st.

However, the reason for this belatedly LATE update to keep this OP out there as 4 of his fellow Brother's In Arms from his last tour in Iraq have passed by their own hand.

So, as mentioned by so many, this is a continuous issue so spread the word if you know of someone in need and get help...it's there but the 1st step needs to be taken...

God Bless...

Comment

Veterans Served by Camp Hope Veterans Served by Camp Hope Camp Hope in 2022 Camp Hope in 2022 One-on-One Veteran Sessions At Camp Hope Graduation Rate Veterans Attended Warrior Groups One-on-One Veteran Sessions At Camp Hope Graduation Rate Veterans Attended

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
          Thanks....TTT

Comment

I’ve lost numerous soldiers to suicide multiple during my time in and a few after. I struggle with PTSD on the daily and take medication for it. Most days it’s easy but there are those few that are pretty rough. I’ve never been to the suicidal point and pray I never get that far. If you know someone that struggles with TBI or PTSD please pass this on to them.

Comment

Keep this up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X