X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk less

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Stay drunk and you will never have to nurse a hangover!

That’s a good one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Marry a subordinate women. These new age independent women aren't worth a flip. Always back talking and complaining, can't ever make one happy..... I've been told.
        I have no first hand knowledge of this because I have the only perfect wife.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
          Be true to yourself and others. If your married or will be getting married, remember, she is a human being too with feelings. Treat her and if you have children, treat them with utmost respect! Be the best employee or boss as your go through your working years. Honor God and Country. An most importantly, don't smoke dope when it becomes legal as most of the green screeners are looking forward to!
          Most importantly. Insist on the future wife to enroll in Sammich Making 101

Comment

Comment

Don’t trust a fart after the age of 40 especially after eating chili with Beans

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                Don’t trust a fart after the age of 40 especially after eating chili with Beans

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Be sure to Vote and Vote often.

Comment

invest 3-4k per year for 10 years starting at the age you are now in something you can get
                    6-12 % return. Dont touch that money until you retire. You will be amazed at how much you have from that 30-40,000 investment.

find a career you like to do even if you dont get rich doing it.

take time to enjoy life. go see the world. spend time with your kids, they will be gone before you know it.

dont try to make everyone happy, only your wife!

Comment

But you some land a soon as you can. My place is for sale. Seriously, if you ever had the urge to own your own hunting place, do it while you are young. Remember this. There are none so deaf as those that will not listen. Think about what you are going to say before engaging your mouth and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        But you some land a soon as you can. My place is for sale. Seriously, if you ever had the urge to own your own hunting place, do it while you are young. Remember this. There are none so deaf as those that will not listen. Think about what you are going to say before engaging your mouth and you will be fine.

Have land in sights in roughly 2 years. Going to get out of college and get my office and living area built first!

Comment

Learn the difference between knowledge and wisdom while acquiring both. Albert Einstein once said, "Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it." Alfred Lord Tennyson wrote "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers". Apply wisdom in all life matters as you acquire it.

Comment

Never be afraid of failure. If you're not willing to risk failure, then you're not likely to reap successes.

Comment

Remember...…….
                              No bullet.. can be un-shot..
                              No unkind word, be un-spoken.....
                              The past, is already written. You hold the pen, for the future.
                              And yes, your mother-in-law is crazy....
                              and kids.....A pat on the back, is equal to a swat on the butt...
                              No matter how hard you try.. You can't babtize a cat...
                              You can't trust, a dog to watch your food....
                              When your sad.. The best place to be, is grandma's lap...
                              Middle age, is when you pick your cereal for fiber, instead of the toy.
                              And.. with age comes wisdom.. But, sometimes, age come alone.....
                              How's that......

Comment

Don't be afraid of what you don't know. Be afraid of what other people think they know.
                                Don't sweat the petty stuff- pet the sweaty stuff.

Its not what people say about you when you are around but what they say about you when you are not around thats important.

Comment

Working...
                                X