My life journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    That’s my biggest downfall is being afraid to fail. I’m usually 5 years behind making a move on something before I do it and regret I didn’t do it 5 years earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too, but its a fine line. Sometimes you dont jump because things just arent all lined up and ready yet. Then when they are, you know its time.....well maybe not know. But really think so

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Not gonna lie, when I seen you started another thread in spite of the original rage thread it really showed immaturity. But after reading some of the post it turned out to be a great thread with great advise. Only thing I have to offer is don’t let people on the internet get you worked up. And if your willing to post your opinion on the internet be willing to hear how terrible it is. Don’t let any one but family and close friends influence your thought/actions. And Academy is for the birds, find a pro shop.
      You've been given some good advice, but these highlighted ones are good ones, considering the thread the other night. I'm not going to act like I haven't fallen into the arguing trap on here, because I have. It's a waste of your time to get into that type of argument with someone who is too eaten up with their own feelings about something. If you're half the man that you're saying you want to be, you'll eventually end up apologizing for it, and they won't care in the slightest. Just let them be, enjoy friendly banter with those who enjoy it, and do your best to ignore those who want to argue with everyone. In a crisis situation, most everyone on this site would step up and help anyone who needed it, some just enjoy being argumentative. It's their nature, and it probably won't change. I have relatives who are that way, but when push comes to shove they'll stand with you till the end. That's just the way they are, it's a quirk. We all have them

And as already stated, listen more than you talk, when it comes to everything in life. I get cracked at from folks my own age, for spending most of my free time with gentlemen who are older than I am. But I would rather learn from my elders while they're still here to teach me, than to spout off my own meager knowledge on things and act like I know it all until one day all of those who could impart knowledge to me are dead and gone. Work hard, give more than is required at all times, and keep your word, and you'll be a success in life

Comment

Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Tomorrow is not a given.

Hogboy

Comment

Generation Y ( Millenials ) Generation Me

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
          Hopefully the mods will allow this. It should be a pretty good place for you “experienced folks” to give me insight in my life that will help me go farther in life. Being that I am 21, and there are skewed opinions of me, I am open to all constructive and helpful criticism. Anything you have for me about bowhunting or life in general, throw it my way. Should turn out to be a good positive thread after the downhill spiral of the rage thread[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I don't know you, except for your exploits earlier in the week. Not that it matters to you or anyone else. I am a character judge, and most of my opinions are formed from the very first meeting or conversation. Usually I know from that first moment. In most cases, I am never wrong. My first thought was" Generation me " Young cocky disrespectful punk. That being said, I think your new thread shows back bone, and shows me you can learn and that you can be respectful. Everyone makes mistakes, you just have pick yourself up, and dust yourself off. You respect, you get respect. I think you are on the right path.

Comment

Working...
          X