No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the stand. Almost hit a pig the size of a small hippo on the black top road.

Comment

I will be in the stand with my nephew this afternoon. He is hunting with grandpa this morning, while I have a 7 years olds soccer game to attend at 9am. Good luck

Comment

Will be in stand this afternoon with my 8yo. Gotta work until noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Were in, last minute change of plans since I haven’t seen much daytime activity at my house. Made a hour drive to a fresh food plot I planted 2 weeks ago.
          Good luck to all the youngsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

4 doe came out about 150 away. They were under a tree limb and my son says..dad one is a giant buck! Started shaking getting the un up. I say their doe. He says, you think I got that deer fever stuff

Comment

We got busted on the way in. Could hear a deer blowing as we were approaching the blind. Got squirrels chattering all around & a big beautiful owl swooped in. Those squirrels went nuts when that guy showed up. My son keeps nodding off while I keep watch

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                4 doe came out about 150 away. They were under a tree limb and my son says..dad one is a giant buck! Started shaking getting the un up. I say their doe. He says, you think I got that deer fever stuff

That’s good stuff right there. “Deer fever stuff”. I love it.

Good luck y’all!!!

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Good luck everyone!

Comment

4 does, a 2.5 yr old 6 pt and 1.5 yr old spike. Asked my daughter if she wanted to bust that spike... she was like nah let him grow up! Made me proud!

Comment

Up in a tree in Leon county...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Youth Weekend Thread!

Pretty slow in Wise county this morning, but I don’t mind[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

That's a good picture, hang onto it and look at it again in about 10 years. Bet it's gonna be blurry then!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

Freakin beautiful pic sir!!!

Comment

Nice pics moose and mexicio

Comment

We just had a shooter 8 come in, boy shaking like a leaf. Broadside at 75 and when he pulled the trigger the hammer dropped but it was on safety so it did not fire. By the time we.got it clocked again he had moved into a spot where Reed could not get a shot.

Good times

Comment

Working...
                                X