Originally posted by sideways View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Awesome buck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

230 yds .308 I will try to post video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

These pictures are absolutely fantastic. Great job by all the parents out there. My 8-yr-old is getting a .243 for Christmas and will spend the offseason learning to shoot it. Can't wait for next year.

My personal favorites are the little boy holding up the deer heart and the little girl cranking the doe up the skinning wrack. Pure gold.

Comment

Cameron got it done Saturday evening on his first deer. Saturday morning had us covered up in deer including a big 8 that has been a regular there but it just didn't work out on getting a shot. We were back in the stand at 4:30 that afternoon and finally right at dark we had this buck come in. All I had to do was tell Cameron it was a legal deer and he was all over it, it really surprises me how calm and cool he was. The 223 bid the job at about 50 yards and the deer didn't run another 20.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by elhefe View Post
            That boy always takes off his shoes. Drives me crazy but I was in too good of a mood to get on to him. Ha
            Too funny man on the shoeless skinner! Congrats to the little guy on a solid deer!

Comment

Originally posted by mrc View Post
              Cameron got it done Saturday evening on his first deer. Saturday morning had us covered up in deer including a big 8 that has been a regular there but it just didn't work out on getting a shot. We were back in the stand at 4:30 that afternoon and finally right at dark we had this buck come in. All I had to do was tell Cameron it was a legal deer and he was all over it, it really surprises me how calm and cool he was. The 223 bid the job at about 50 yards and the deer didn't run another 20.
              Congratulations to Cameron!!

Comment

On sun evening after getting yelled at by my wife to come home, i ignored her.. we sat...at 515 the feeder threw corn..at 530 we had 2 big big bucks come barrelling in. The bigger of the 2 got under the feeder. My sons 7 and hasnt shot a deer yet. So i tell him when the big one turns broadside let him have it. So he did! He shot. The deer did jump and kick. Then took off running. Both of them did. When we got out, there was no blood. I looked all over, couldnt find the deer. Today im stuck wondering did he hit it? Or did it jump the shot? Hoping it lived to see another day. So my son missed a hog amd a deer.

Comment

Mexico here is a pic of the target for Cameron, we actually had a shot at this deer after Cameron killed his Saturday.You can see the white tips of the Tpost in the background that is the groundblind.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mexico here is a pic of the target for Cameron, we actually had a shot at this deer after Cameron killed his Saturday.You can see the white tips of the Tpost in the background that is the groundblind.
                    That's a great 8 pt! He's wide!

We were looking for a 10 point that was a no show. Part of hunting and she was absolutely good with not shooting.

Very awesome your young man was able to connect! I got to experience that last year and I can honestly say I was more shook up than she was!

Comment

Very awesome your young man was able to connect! I got to experience that last year and I can honestly say I was more shook up than she was!

I know the feeling, I was amazed by the perfect shot. When I told him he made a great shot he just looked at me like I was dumb and said that was where I was aiming. But this kid can shoot.

Comment

I know the feeling, I was amazed by the perfect shot. When I told him he made a great shot he just looked at me like I was dumb and said that was where I was aiming. But this kid can shoot.
                        Lol! Pretty much what mine said!!

Comment

Successful weekend. Youth is what we should all be doing this for. TTT

Comment

My nephew connected on his first deer. Great shot, great weekend. Proud Uncle.
                            Attached Files

Comment

^^^ good one!! Looks like he made a good shot!

Comment

Love all the pics!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X