No announcement yet.

Youth Weekend Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just calmed down. They all wondered off. Shooter 8 came to 18yrds, looked at us & backed off to 25yrd & stomped. Shooter 9 was working around at 45yrds, serveral does wondered about. Thought a spike was gonna walk in but he walked around us. Wish he would have come in, he was limping pretty bad. About to call it & climb done. Best hunt so far. This one tops my “unseen” deer I shot last Monday. Just to see my son worked up, shaking & bearding his breathes shutter is the best!!

Comment

It should be a good evening hunt! Maybe they'll come back and give him a shot!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        It should be a good evening hunt! Maybe they'll come back and give him a shot!

I sure wish we could come back. We have a party to go to. Probably come back Monday, just go to work late or not at all.

Comment

Y'all are making unforgettable memories today. Save those pictures for future reminiscing.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
            Just calmed down. They all wondered off. Shooter 8 came to 18yrds, looked at us & backed off to 25yrd & stomped. Shooter 9 was working around at 45yrds, serveral does wondered about. Thought a spike was gonna walk in but he walked around us. Wish he would have come in, he was limping pretty bad. About to call it & climb done. Best hunt so far. This one tops my “unseen” deer I shot last Monday. Just to see my son worked up, shaking & bearding his breathes shutter is the best!!
            Good times... best of luck this afternoon

Comment

7:30 made for a short hunt.
              Blakeley made a perfect 70 yard shot on a nice size doe.

She didn’t drag it far before I had to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                7:30 made for a short hunt.
                Blakeley made a perfect 70 yard shot on a nice size doe.

She didn’t drag it far before I had to take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Epic moments! Congratulations to her!

Comment

Congrats to Blakeley!

In to follow..

Comment

Blakeley is awesome!

Congrats little lady!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      I will be taking my nephew out. His father has been locked up half his life and his mother (my sister) has not always been the best parent. However this kid started looking up to me and lit a fire in me to do what ever I can to make him successful. He has joined the airforce ROTC at his High School in New Braunfels. He is hoping to be a diesel mechanic one day. We will be in Normangee hunting. I hope to do a semi live thread.
                      Awesome! Way to step up. Post up the the story and thanks for taking that young man under your wing.

Comment

Hix, that is a big ole doe. Congrats to Blakely!

Comment

Son shot his first buck this morning hes pumped!!! if anyone can help I can text the photos to get posted I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt life View Post
                            Son shot his first buck this morning hes pumped!!! if anyone can help I can text the photos to get posted I would greatly appreciate it!!!
                            Shoot em to me 281917242five

Comment

This is what it’s about right here. No kill but the best hunt so far!!!

Can’t pictures to upload!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X