X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by RLB
    You mean the “upgrade” just moved to 3-5? Quality wins?

Quality wins are hard to come by. I’ll give it to tu, they got one over OU.

But TCU wasn’t one and USC is in jeopardy of being a .500 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      It's official. TCU is the worst team in the conference, country, Northern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, solar system, galaxy, universe, etc, etc...
      That’s the impact one player can have on a team. No Turpin-Time....no mo!!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 9

My son had a college fair this week. He brought home paperwork for VA Tech. Said he would like to go check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          I thought Va Tech was going to be somebody this year. Thought the same about Miami too. Oh well.

Also, for the record, I love A&M. But homer-ism should always be called out [emoji51]

I did too until Josh Jackson got hurt, after that it has been a toss up. The FSU win was somewhat of a meh win since they have turned out to be not that great. At this point I hope they become bowl eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe
            911 I’d like to report a murder.

He’s still twitching, like a doe grasping for that last breath after you’ve deflated her lungs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post

But can they do it twice??....they’re probably gonna have to beat WVU or OU twice.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                My son had a college fair this week. He brought home paperwork for VA Tech. Said he would like to go check it out

It’s a helluva nice school. And a beautiful campus at that. They’re going to get back to their winning ways on the football field too, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                  I did too until Josh Jackson got hurt, after that it has been a toss up. The FSU win was somewhat of a meh win since they have turned out to be not that great. At this point I hope they become bowl eligible.

They’ll get back. Still confused about the hire of what’s-his-name over Bud Foster when Beamer retired.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    That’s the impact one player can have on a team. No Turpin-Time....no mo!!
                    No. Ross Blacklock was a bigger loss than Turpin. One player? Only half of the starters played today, lol. It doesn't matter, KU is terrible. Like I said a couple of pages ago, TCU will lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post

I would highly recommend it, even if he doesn’t decided to go to school there. It’s a beautiful campus. What does he plan to major in?

Comment

Fluke

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          No. Ross Blacklock was a bigger loss than Turpin. One player? Only half of the starters played today, lol. It doesn't matter, KU is terrible. Like I said a couple of pages ago, TCU will lose out.
                          Depth makes great football teams.....this is why Bama and others are so hard to beat. Their 3’s and 4’s are others 1’s.

Comment

WINS matter. Any shape, form, or fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                              But can they do it twice??....they’re probably gonna have to beat WVU or OU twice.
                              I think Texas can, but it is more likely that they don't. They have yet to put a complete game together. OU looks like the conference champ to me. They'll beat WVU by 14. Texas isn't ready for the big stage, IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                                I would highly recommend it, even if he doesn’t decided to go to school there. It’s a beautiful campus. What does he plan to major in?

Still a freshman. Thinking chemistry. We have Plenty of time but we tour a lot of schools. It is cheaper than UCLA. We are a pac 12 family

Comment

Working...
                                X