X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maga

Comment

Both starting corners are doubtful this week. It's almost comical at this point...

Losing to KU is gonna suck!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        You and Hellen Keller agree.....
        are you high again bro? put down the pipe. those are picture perfect hits. they even wrap up on impact.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Both starting corners are doubtful this week. It's almost comical at this point...

As a longhorn, it does! Thoughts and prayers to you!

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
            are you high again bro? put down the pipe. those are picture perfect hits. they even wrap up on impact.
            Brah......

Comment

Tough to watch it happen. It just goes to show how a season can flip so quickly with injuries and untimely player issues.

Comment

I don't like your attitude. Suck it up and next man up

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  He doesn’t know what to say now. He’s contradicted himself. LOL ��
                  I admit when I'm wrong.

He is correct. OU sucks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    A little help for those LSU stalwarts now on the fence. Jalen has a high ankle sprain and had a procedure. Guess that means we will see Mac Jones for the 4th quarter instead of JH.

This is always like an early Christmas List.
                    Watch for the upcoming "Free Devin White" bill boards about to go up near the SEC office any day now

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      I don't like your attitude. Suck it up and next man up
                      I'm with you, but there's also a reason they were the starters. Half of the 22 starters will not play Saturday.

Comment

Injuries seem to have decimated TCU the last few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                          Tell us how you really feel

I need to go back and review all your posts when TCU was good first before I decide..

Comment

Somebody better account for Pooka otherwise he will have a field day.

He's more electric and a better overall athlete than Turpin. Last year (2017) he was named Mr. Football by the Louisiana Sports Writers. So far this year he's been named mid-season True Freshman of the year in all CFB.

Comment

I'm with you, but there's also a reason they were the starters. Half of the 22 starters will not play Saturday.
                              That is unbelievable. Well GP is one of the best at getting the young ones ready to play. Get some reps to get ready for next year

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I need to go back and review all your posts when TCU was good first before I decide..
                                Oh come on. I didn't gloat that much. You need to be getting ready for Texas' next game. You don't have time to play patty cakes this week

Comment

Working...
                                X