This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
    Take off your burnt orange glasses. Yes, not that good. So you are disagreeing with me and saying OU is good? Hmmmmm. The defensive this year is horrible. Sam looked like the second coming of Tebow in that game.
    I still think most of the rankings are BS.

#6 Texas only favored by 3 against unranked Okie Light

Unranked MS State favored against #16 A&M

If the rankings meant anything the top 10 would be favored heavily over unranked opponents. The media says one thing, the guys with their own $$$ on the line in Vegas are the ones I trust.

And please note I'm even saying this as a Aggie fan who isn't favored to win in Starksville, even though I think they will pull off a narrow victory.

Comment

Week off to rest now its time to BTHO cowbell St.

Comment

Hook'em Horns

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          With OU's offense, they can play with anybody in the country. While the games may not be pretty from a defense stand point, if they can continue to score at will they will be in any ball game in the country.

I agree totally. Just like last year and that was shown in the Georgia game. The offense is dangerous. But it also means as the season has shown, if they give up a couple stops on O then it can turn into a nail biter because of the D. Also OU has been lucky that the injuries on the offense haven’t created that big of a drop off either.

KSU this weekend. If OU wins by 5, I’ll be happy for a win. But I will still be able to see it for what it is. OUs D has a way of making everyone’s backup QB look like Joe Montana out there. Look at TCU in the second quarter

Comment

I love the horns and the grit they have shown so far but don't see them winning out. My guess is they will lose one or two more.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
              Crazy if true. Would be nice to see a comparison on how many players have been ejected for each team in SEC. I'm sure it's because Saban coaches all aspects of the game. I know Speedy's mouth piece is still flying somewhere on one non-targeting call.

you guessed it …. no targeting call

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 10-22-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

The early projections are always entertaining.

This would be fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  The early projections are always entertaining.

This would be fun!

Can only imagine the press conferences!!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    Can only imagine the press conferences!!
                    I could see Leach offering a double or nothing bet to Tech for the money they owe him.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I could see Leach offering a double or nothing bet to Tech for the money they owe him.
                      HA!

Comment

We just need Craig James doing color for the game

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          It’s a pick’em game....the 3 they are favored by is home field. They look one dimensional and if that’s running the ball, we’ll win the game.
                          Their passing game is better than Kentucky's. I know it didn't look it against LSU, but they weren't that terrible last season.

Saw where Boyd and Sterns made the Thorpe seminfinalist list

Comment

Ags by fiddy. Just kidding. I do think win this weekend but it will be a close game. I like that fact that Miss State's offense plays into our strength on defense. We will load the box and force Fitzgerald to throw it. If we can force just half the turnovers LSU did we will win this going away. That being said, I think Fitzgerald will play better. It sucks not having Dono Wilson for the first half. Don't expect a high scoring affair on offense for the Aggies. State's defense has quite a few Sunday players on it. They are really stout up front and not much of a step down from Bama and Clemson talent wise, just a little shorter on depth.

I'll be tuned in from the Golden Nugget in Lake Charles. Should be a great night. Ags 20-13 over Miss State.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                              Their passing game is better than Kentucky's. I know it didn't look it against LSU, but they weren't that terrible last season.

Should be a very close race with 4-5 games left in the season. Based on stats, Grant Delpit is the current leader as he can change game momentum just like the Honey Badger did. 54 tackles, 4 sacks, 5 INT's and 1 forced fumble.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 9

Originally posted by krisw View Post

Sterns picks are all unreal... zero return yards because of where and when! Nice accolades for a true freshmen.

Love to see him House one.

BJ foster has been pretty **** good as well.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-22-2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X