Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correct.....but had he just gotten a finger on that ball...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I missed watching that one. Ugly on all accounts from what I have heard.

Bounce back next week and play some good ball. We all knew Texas could drop a game at anytime and still can.

Comment

Will Hagar be around next year when they play Lsu?

Comment

He is a senior

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Will Hagar be around next year when they play Lsu?
          no, he is a senior

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            2 plays that hurt the most. The mis-timed jump by Boyd and the holding by Beck late in game when Sam completed a 35yd pass to Colin Johnson. Either of those could have been different outcome.

That said there were plenty of other plays that hurt them like fielding the punt inside the 5. Or the holding on that same possession when they just got a first down.
            That was a pretty weak holding call imo. However at the end of the day, okie light looked like they wanted it way more than UT, and that is why they lost the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              BoB needs hugs because he is losing the battle with a huge buck. 10 straight days. He is winning.

The game just made it worse. Taking my toys and going home.

BoB, good luck with that buck.

Comment

Last night sucked. One of my fears playing in Big 12 is exactly what happened. You face an uptempo offense that starts hot and you find yourself down three scores. We just ran out of time. [emoji1]

That loss sucks but better to loose to those guys instead of WVU, ISU, or Tech when it comes to the Big 12. Nobody thought this team was a playoff caliber team so we can quit that mess. The Big 12 is the goal and it’s still attainable.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Last night sucked. One of my fears playing in Big 12 is exactly what happened. You face an uptempo offense that starts hot and you find yourself down three scores. We just ran out of time. [emoji1]

That loss sucks but better to loose to those guys instead of WVU, ISU, or Tech when it comes to the Big 12. Nobody thought this team was a playoff caliber team so we can quit that mess. The Big 12 is the goal and it’s still attainable.
                  You're sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    You're sure about that?

Positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

You're sure about that?

Yes. If they did it was a bit.

I will say it’s a weird year in college football so it wouldn’t have shocked me if Texas had won the rest of their games and gotten in. The shocking part would have been Texas winning all its games.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        Yes. If they did it was a bit.

I will say it’s a weird year in college football so it wouldn’t have shocked me if Texas had won the rest of their games and gotten in. The shocking part would have been Texas winning all its games.
                        Oh, ok, a bit until it came true. Then they knew it all along.

Comment

Obviously stalker boy is talking about me. Lol.

I just try and stay positive. No need for doom and gloom all the time.

Horns gonna run the table. 10-2. Woooooo.

[emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Obviously stalker boy is talking about me. Lol.

I just try and stay positive. No need for doom and gloom all the time.

Horns gonna run the table. 10-2. Woooooo.

[emoji38]

If the shoe fits. Look out for TT, ISU, and WVU. All better than OSU.

Comment

If the shoe fits. Look out for TT, ISU, and WVU. All better than OSU.

It’s any given Saturday just like that game in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                It’s any given Saturday just like that game in Dallas.

Yup, just have pull that rabbit out 3 more times.

Comment

Working...
                                X