• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oktx View Post
    The Heisman, give it to him.
    He gonna get a chance!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Yes for Texas. Are they playing a good team or just down to the level of the competition?

Here’s the narrative for A&M. They are playing an average team on the road and pull off the win 24 to 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The narrative for Texas is they are 6-1. If they win tonight, mission accomplished. This team is not good enough to worry about style points.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
        The narrative for Texas is they are 6-1. If they win tonight, mission accomplished. This team is not good enough to worry about style points.

All true.

I haven’t seen one snap from Ok St this season to know who Texas is playing.

Comment

Agreed. Style points don't matter anymore for anyone IMO. It's been proven it seems...Texas controls their own destiny, that's all you can ask

Comment

Wow with that 7 play goal-line stand by Florida!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, I'm with you. Would love to see them take that step at some point and become a team that can put people away. Patiently waiting.........

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                Yes for Texas. Are they playing a good team or just down to the level of the competition?

Here’s the narrative for A&M. They are playing an average team on the road and pull off the win 24 to 17.

Grundy has had two weeks to tinker and I think the game is a coin toss on the road with this squad. Too Jekyll and Hyde to get much of a feel for.

There’s your Halloween narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 9

Is it time for Snyder to hang up the spurs?
                  K-State getting punked!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 9

**** TCU just fumbled away a close win .

Somebody check on 243wssm

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Grundy has had two weeks to tinker and I think the game is a coin toss on the road with this squad. Too Jekyll and Hyde to get much of a feel for.

There’s your Halloween narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I bet he reaches deep into his bag of trick plays. They have nothing to lose.

Comment

Wow! KU trending upward just in time for more upsets [emoji15]

Comment

Back to sucking.Way to go frogs. Officially at the bottom of the barrel

Comment

It's official. TCU is the worst team in the conference, country, Northern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, solar system, galaxy, universe, etc, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06
                              I thought the Va. Tech part of my collegiate career would give me the best option to say that, but I’m not so sure anymore. They got stomped by Georgia Tech on Thursday.

Gig ‘Em Ags!

I thought Va Tech was going to be somebody this year. Thought the same about Miami too. Oh well.

Also, for the record, I love A&M. But homer-ism should always be called out [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                It's official. TCU is the worst team in the conference, country, Northern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, solar system, galaxy, universe, etc, etc...
                                Climb up on top of the nearest high spot on the plains and look hard toward the forested region to your northeast. There will you see the worst team in the northern hemisphere.

Trounced by North Texas and Vandy. The fat man Beliema wrecked the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X