This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 College Football - Week 9

I'm already on record as saying Bama won't go unbeaten. They've looked invincible, but even their conference games have been against recent bottom dwellers Arkansas, Mizzou, UT, Ol Miss and even A&M. They remain untested after 7 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
      List of so called blue blood names? I would say LSU has as much chance as any of your blue bloods. They can play defense.

I think lsu is the only team with a chance unless tua gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by sectxag06 View Post
        I think lsu is the only team with a chance unless tua gets hurt.

Auburn always has a chance at Jordan Hare.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I will start by saying that none of us know ****. Lol. We just toss opinions and thoughts around.

I'm not saying any of these WILL beat Bama.....but they are in the running forca shot at them....and happen to be blue bloods....

Notre Dame
          Michigan
          Texas
          Oklahoma
          Maybe Ohio State

And of course non blue blood Clemson.

I also think LSU, Auburn and UGA do as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-25-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Focus

One game at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I will start by saying that none of us know ****. Lol. We just toss opinions and thoughts around.

I'm not saying any of these WILL beat Bama.....but they are in the running forca shot at them....and happen to be blue bloods....

Notre Dame
              Michigan
              Texas
              Oklahoma
              Maybe Ohio State

And of course non blue blood Clemson.

I also think LSU, Auburn and UGA do as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your right. We don’t know jack. But surely nobody takes us serious when we say “Ags by Fiddy” every week or when we say “nobody is beating Bama, give it to them.”

While i still think Bama will run the table with Tua, sure they could go down any given Saturday if they aren’t focused. It’s just not likely if they escape LSU with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                Focus

One game at a time.

Yep one game at a time and it could happen to Texas on any of their remaining games. Any word on how Sams shoulder is doing?

Comment

#nocesspool

"I'm a big A&M guy. I don't know, what in the world how Mississippi State (is favored) other than they are at home. I have no idea," Herbstreit said. "That's another offense that is one dimensional, they can't throw the ball. A&M plays big-boy defense, they will take away your strength and make you go to your pass game. Kellen Mond and the receivers and Trayveon Williams, there is a lot to like about A&M. A&M may not lose another game the rest of the year. They are an underdog this week in Starkville. I like the money line there, isn't that what it's called? The money line for A&M to win outright." - Kirk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Yep one game at a time and it could happen to Texas on any of their remaining games. Any word on how Sams shoulder is doing?

The Horn FM radio guys report that the shoulder is on pace and responding properly to rehab protocols. Most are guessing Sam starts but does not return to the go to guy on 3rd and short.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      #nocesspool

"I'm a big A&M guy. I don't know, what in the world how Mississippi State (is favored) other than they are at home. I have no idea," Herbstreit said. "That's another offense that is one dimensional, they can't throw the ball. A&M plays big-boy defense, they will take away your strength and make you go to your pass game. Kellen Mond and the receivers and Trayveon Williams, there is a lot to like about A&M. A&M may not lose another game the rest of the year. They are an underdog this week in Starkville. I like the money line there, isn't that what it's called? The money line for A&M to win outright." - Kirk
                      You know he's a troll, right? Was he calling that Purdue beat down of urbys team?

Comment

Alabama can be beaten as LSU (2011 regular season game) and other programs have proven how to defeat them. … Clemson, tOSU, Auburn.

physicality: You have to punch BAMA in the mouth from the opening kick-off till the final whistle, ALL 60 minutes. Saban's teams dominate b/c they are often times more physical than the Citadel, Louisiana - Lafayette, Arky State, etc... . If you can go toe-to-toe with Bama for 15 rounds, sooner or later they will make a mental mistake or have a break down on an important play.

No huddle offense, fast tempo - For years Saban has cried to the media and NCAA that the 2 minute offense is unfair and the rules should be changed. Saban and his DC cannot make changes to the defense and sub in/out players when the offense is running a play every 10-15 seconds. Ole Miss and A&M proved this point several years ago. If you can get the D-lineman tired and sucking wind, eventually there will be a break down in coverage that results in a scoring play.

Funny how things change for the midget, Tua falls in his lap and guess what, ALA is now running the no huddle offense. Fricken' idiot hypocrite

perfect game - you have to limit the number of penalties and all 11 players on both sides of the ball have to EXECUTE. 1 player misses an assignment vs. BAMA and it could result in a 60 yd. TD pass or a QB sack, fumble, and return for a TD. Just ask UGA on the final play of the NC game last year.

win the "special teams" game - no brainer , flip the field and do not allow a blocked punt or punt return for a TD.

Comment

I think the reason the Ags are under dogs is because they haven’t showed that they can stop Fitzgerald the last two years and that A&m hasn’t been able to put the ball in the end zone the last couple of games against defenses that aren’t as good as the bulldogs!!

Comment

I would be surprised if Bama is not a 20 plus point favorite through the playoffs.

LSU will be lucky to score 14 points against Bama even at home and at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                              I would be surprised if Bama is not a 20 plus point favorite through the playoffs.

LSU will be lucky to score 14 points against Bama even at home and at night.

I’m just glad LSU is a night game. Gives the players plenty of time to post bail before the game starts![emoji12]

Comment

4-3 Baylor versus 5-1 WV tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X