Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume that with an Ag/Bama/LSU 3 way would eventually get to out-of-division record (LSU lost to UF) and then potentially to OOD opponent record. Bama's OOD opponents are UT&Mizzou compared to UK&SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

LSU already has a loss. Bama would have to lose to LSU and another team for A&M to get in assuming A&M wins out. mighty slim chance of this happening.

Comment

Bama is NOT going to lose! I guess we can all hope but I don’t see it. I started to think LSU could after the Georgia win but then they could only score 1 TD against State and that was with field position on State’s 3 yard line after an INT return. I don’t think they have enough offense to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bama is beatable, their defense is not what it has been in years past. If Tua gets hurt, they will be more beatable, but it will take a perfect game from someone to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Bama is beatable, their defense is not what it has been in years past. If Tua gets hurt, they will be more beatable, but it will take a perfect game from someone to do it.
            Through 8 games the defense has only given up 127 points.....that’s 15.875 per game...I’d say they’re playing pretty good. Especially since some of those 127 are trash points at the end of the game, when their 3’s and 4’s are in the game.

Ain’t nobody beatin Bama.

Comment

But I would love to see a CFP 4th seed Big12 “one true” champion have their turn in the barrel. It would be entertaining at best.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                But I would love to see a CFP 4th seed Big12 “one true” champion have their turn in the barrel. It would be entertaining at best.
                It won’t be Texas!

The Horns will drop atleast two more games. I’ll take 9-3 this year! I thought more like 8-4 before the season started.

To be ranked in the Top 10 right now is nice but Herman does not have the talent on the field that previous Top 10 Texas teams have had! This team plays as a team!

The future is very bright on the 40 acres!

Signed...number one t-shirt fan!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  It won’t be Texas!

The Horns will drop atleast two more games. I’ll take 9-3 this year! I thought more like 8-4 before the season started.

To be ranked in the Top 10 right now is nice but Herman does not have the talent on the field that previous Top 10 Texas teams have had! This team plays as a team!

The future is very bright on the 40 acres!

Signed...number one t-shirt fan!
                  You get a pass....

Comment

You get a pass....
                    I have all of my sons Texas t-shirts that his girl friend saved while he was at Texas.

They don’t fit...he was under fed or I am just too fat!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      I have all of my sons Texas t-shirts that his girl friend saved while he was at Texas.

They don’t fit...he was under fed or I am just too fat!
                      I’m going with the latter.

Comment

I can look past a lot of things the Bayou Bengals do but I have about reached my limit on this!
                        There is no excuse for a bunch of loosers to promote #FakeNews of Devine White and have Lex Luther reappear from the turbid swamp of Louisiana politics. I hoped when #RealDonaldTrump sent him there he was gone for good.

WWL Radio is covering the latest & breaking news live in New Orleans & around the U.S., updated around the clock. Listen live & see the latest.

WWL Radio is covering the latest & breaking news live in New Orleans & around the U.S., updated around the clock. Listen live & see the latest.

#gotnochance #thewindowisopen
                        Last edited by 18ncs; 10-24-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          I can look past a lot of things the Bayou Bengals do but I have about reached my limit on this!
                          There is no excuse for a bunch of loosers to promote #FakeNews of Devine White and have Lex Luther reappear from the turbid swamp of Louisiana politics. I hoped when #RealDonaldTrump sent him there he was gone for good.

It’s “losers”.....dang Bama education!!

Comment

It’s “losers”.....dang Bama education!!
                            The bite was a little quicker than expected. I was hoping for a Bayou Bagel, hence the use of the Cajun spelling I'll take an Aggy though

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

Don't have to like Carville to be entertained. Plus, he's correct on this!

Collusion! Dang it!

Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                                Don't have to like Carville to be entertained. Plus, he's correct on this!

Collusion! Dang it!

Geaux Tigers!
                                One of the comments on Capt. Cueball’s post. He can come up with some crazy stuff.

Norris Broussard:

This is the guy that said "Drag a $100 bill through a Trailerpark and there's no telling what you will find" in reference to the women who accused Bill Clinton of Sexual Assult and Rape! So I guess his theroies are sound?

Comment

Working...
                                X