X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casey View Post
    kid reminds me a lot of my former self.

Looks like a good pickup. Permian rarely puts d1 talent out, or least that was the case when i was around.
    mojo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      Kid reminds me a lot of my former self.

Looks like a good pickup. Permian rarely puts D1 talent out, or least that was the case when I was around.
      One of his best friends (Landon Peterson) is an OL committed to Baylor. Landon's older brother is my inside guy at Athletic Supply. Texas is sniffing around, but has not offered yet. So Permian does have another D1 guy there this year.

Texas has had a couple of studs from Permian before with Roy Williams and Britt Hager.

Comment

gotta love the power of social media and fans who believe in a cause.

Although Devin White will have to sit out the 1st half vs. ALA , Tigerdroppings.com set up a GFM drive that collected over $6500 in < 24 hrs. They bought advertising on 15 digital billboards throughout Birmingham and within close proximity to the SEC Office. Since the advertising was less than the total amount of money collected, nearly $3000 was donated to the LSU School of Equine Medicine since White raises horses and is a country boy at heart.

The billboards won't change a thing yet the idiots in B'ham who run the SEC and favor Alabama have to see this everyday for the next 2 weeks Dem Gumps gonna be mad

what many don't realize, this deal is gonna blow-up big time and be all over the inet, ESPN, local and National sports media, CFB Live, FS1, and will only draw further criticism to the shady SEC Office.

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 10-23-2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          I think he ends up at safety or WR personally. I can see corner too. I would say there's a 0% chance he ends up at QB but you never know.
          Greg Ward Jr.

You never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Greg Ward Jr.

You never know.
            True, but I think Texas has recruited a little better at QB recently than UH. And he's also a WR now It's basically like Patterson taking endless HS QB's and turning them into 'whatever'. But Texas has the ability to sprinkle in some 5 stars and a considerable number of 4 stars.

I think Powell has a perfect build to project at S or WR. If he plays QB there, something went wrong

Comment

mojo!!
              Boobie was before the injury.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Boobie was before the injury.

I like boobies

Comment

True, but I think Texas has recruited a little better at QB recently than UH. And he's also a WR now It's basically like Patterson taking endless HS QB's and turning them into 'whatever'. But Texas has the ability to sprinkle in some 5 stars and a considerable number of 4 stars.

I think Powell has a perfect build to project at S or WR. If he plays QB there, something went wrong
                  I agree, but I also think with Herman's offense has seen this type of player succeed there so its not out of the question. I think he comes in with a shot at all three positions and it will work its way out in the end.

Comment

I agree, but I also think with Herman's offense has seen this type of player succeed there so its not out of the question. I think he comes in with a shot at all three positions and it will work its way out in the end.
                    It will definitely work itself out and I have no doubt he ends up on the field somewhere. Nice athlete with great frame!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      gotta love the power of social media and fans who believe in a cause.

Although Devin White will have to sit out the 1st half vs. ALA , Tigerdroppings.com set up a GFM drive that collected over $6500 in < 24 hrs. They bought advertising on 15 digital billboards throughout Birmingham and within close proximity to the SEC Office. Since the advertising was less than the total amount of money collected, nearly $3000 was donated to the LSU School of Equine Medicine since White raises horses and is a country boy at heart.

The billboards won't change a thing yet the idiots in B'ham who run the SEC and favor Alabama have to see this everyday for the next 2 weeks Dem Gumps gonna be mad

what many don't realize, this deal is gonna blow-up big time and be all over the inet, ESPN, local and National sports media, CFB Live, FS1, and will only draw further criticism to the shady SEC Office.

GoFundMe? Does LSU not have at least one donor who could have done this out of his own hip pocket?
                      Hi!

Comment

One of his best friends (Landon Peterson) is an OL committed to Baylor. Landon's older brother is my inside guy at Athletic Supply. Texas is sniffing around, but has not offered yet. So Permian does have another D1 guy there this year.

Texas has had a couple of studs from Permian before with Roy Williams and Britt Hager.
                        A guy I played with, Patrick Wilson, played running back there briefly. I graduated with Britt Hagers brother, Parker, who walked on. Didn't play a down in high school, wasn't even on the team and got to suit up at Texas. Desperate times in the early 90s!

I knew Boobie, Winchell, Chavez as they were sophomores my senior year.

Comment

The Texas recruiting director used a GIF of Boobie in his tweet after the commitment today.

I still want to see a game at Ratliff.....The house that Casey Morris built.

Comment

Just a heads up, we have Troy at South Alabama on tonight.

Comment

A guy I played with, Patrick Wilson, played running back there briefly. I graduated with Britt Hagers brother, Parker, who walked on. Didn't play a down in high school, wasn't even on the team and got to suit up at Texas. Desperate times in the early 90s!

Very cool.

Comment

I used to listen on the AM/FM to the Arlington Lamar/Mojo battles growing up(old man was a Lamar alum). Hard to beat Texas HS football!

Comment

Working...
                                X