X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome buck
    Great write up

Comment

As bad as I hate to give up one of my tags, I'll sacrifice and come shoot the #1 target buck for you

I'm proud for you, Brian! That's a beautiful buck...you had my blood pumping in excitement for you when I got the text. Now let Silas knock down the other bruiser since his met an unfortunate demise earlier this year. And whatever you do, don't let anyone swoop in and steal your honey hole!

Comment

Awesome buck! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats, awesome buck

Comment

I was thinking that you were crazy not holding out for that target deer, but never mind, that's a hell of a deer. Congrats!

So was he actually still on the doe when you shot him?

Comment

Congrats! Awesome looking deer.

Comment

that's awesome man, congrats. So you shot it and it ran back by again still chasing a doe? Surely I read that wrong, crazy! beautiful buck

Comment

When I get time I’ll post the whole story. That way it’s not in bits & pieces

Comment

Great buck and great hunt. I would have done the exact same thing if given the opportunity for a second shot on a trophy.
                      Last edited by gmac; 10-22-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Great buck man!!

Comment

Great buck. I would've been shaking on the second shot too.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

GREAT buck sir! Congratulations! ...still trying to figg'r out why he's in the back seat... or is it a SUV or something...?

Comment

Thats a dang good buck! Congrats!

ALWAYS put another one in them if given the chance. Always.

Comment

congrats on a great deer and an even better story!

Comment

Working...
                                X