Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

My new ride for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new ride for me

Well, after raising all my kids, it was time for me to have a new truck. First new vehicle I have purchased in 25+ years, for myself.

Went with F150, 5.0, Crew Cab. Sure do like it. It is a bit different than the 4 cylinder Tacoma I was in. But this one gets better mileage and is A LOT more comfortable.

Went with the Ford because of the back seat. Lots of room PLUS rear A/C vents.

Justin Wright at Prestige Ford in Garland, did me right. Plus, he is a BIG time hunter.

.....and God Bless America.

Nice looking truck

Comment

Congrats! Nice rig!

Comment

Congrats on the kids are grown reward!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on the new ride.

Comment

Good looking pickup.

Comment

Love it! That other thing I like about the super crew is when those back seats are in their folded up position, you've got TONS of room back there!! I also went from the EcoBoost back to the naturally aspirated V8 5.0 engine... sure do like it too.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Love it! That other thing I like about the super crew is when those back seats are in their folded up position, you've got TONS of room back there!! I also went from the EcoBoost back to the naturally aspirated V8 5.0 engine... sure do like it too.
                  I carried 2 bow cases, 2 rifle cases, a Reinhardt target and a small cooler this weekend...just in the back seat area. Tons of space.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats, like said love the room in the back seat area.

Comment

Congrats, love mine

Comment

Nice truck! I have a SCrew 5.0 as well. I did a muffler swap to a Magnaflow bullet and it really makes that V8 sound good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                            Nice truck! I have a SCrew 5.0 as well. I did a muffler swap to a Magnaflow bullet and it really makes that V8 sound good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I bet it does, especially with that 10 speed tranny when you "get on it"...

Comment

Congrats, love mine!! Has a lot of room for hunting equipment

Comment

Working...
                              X