• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      Already did

.....and God Bless America.
      what kind of floor mats are those? I have a 2018 F-150 Crew and my original mats are already taking a pretty good licken'.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        Well, after raising all my kids, it was time for me to have a new truck. First new vehicle I have purchased in 25+ years, for myself.

Went with F150, 5.0, Crew Cab. Sure do like it. It is a bit different than the 4 cylinder Tacoma I was in. But this one gets better mileage and is A LOT more comfortable.

Went with the Ford because of the back seat. Lots of room PLUS rear A/C vents.

Justin Wright at Prestige Ford in Garland, did me right. Plus, he is a BIG time hunter.

Wow.. That is one hell of a truck. All the best wishes to you and a piece of advice "Always wear a seat belt when driving this beast"

Comment

What trim is this, XLT, Lariat? also would love a PM with a bit more info. on cost and who you wen through in Garland. I am buying an F-150 by end of year I hope its about identical to yours!

Great looking truck

Comment

TealHunter
            It is the XLT Trim. This color combo was tough to find at end of year model. 2019 may offer better. See Justin Wright at Prestige Ford. GM and partner and fellow Hunter. This one was just north of 40k but it had all the selections I was looking for.
            If you want a bowtie, see our Moritz sponsor.

Comment

Yep I was able to fit a KX450 dirt bike in the back seat of one before.
              Stripped down of course

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Very nice, you will love it.

Comment

Working...
                  X