Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One time I crapped myself at Wal Mart. I had to ask a guy if I could have his windbreaker to wrap around my waist. He obliged. Still good people out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      If you want bizarre, go to Denny's at 2;30 in the morning.
      Walmart is even more bizarre, at least the one by my house.

The drunks are at IHOP and Denny's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Walmart is even more bizarre, at least the one by my house.

The drunks are at IHOP and Denny's.
        It doesn’t have to be 2:30 AM to see some bizzare stuff at the Porter Wal-Mart

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          It doesn’t have to be 2:30 AM to see some bizzare stuff at the Porter Wal-Mart
          Says the guy from Shepherd

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
            Every day when I get home the same looking wife is here at home. But total different personality each evening,
            I thought I married Cybil Too funny.

Comment

I was almost a drug mule...
              30 years ago in the navy just came home off my first deployment and I was one of the only guys with a car in my department. A couple guys convinced me to drive them around town and they promised to buy me dinner fill my car with gas and give me $20. I agreed.
              Leaving the base we were stopped and my car was searched. Nothing found and we went on our way but my passengers were crapping themselves so I questioned them and they admitted they were out to make deliveries. I booted them out. .

One of these guy turned out to be the leader of essentially a cartel on board in spite of being a low ranking enlisted guy he was running a drug and loan shark operation that had command officers in his debt. The whole chain of command was upside down.

One of the enforcers tried to choke the life out of me but fortunately my LCPO wandered in and caught him. The command just looked the other way. Later I learned they had been under surveillance for some time and eventually ended up doing 8 years in Leavenworth

I spent 3 years on that ship and never felt safe.

Comment

Y’all make me feel boring!

Comment

So there I was sitting in my apartment with my friends when these two guys in suits bust with guns drawn. They start asking about a briefcase and if I think Mr Wallace is a *****. Then the guy eats my Big Kahuna burger and starts quoting scripture. Man that **** was weird.

Comment

I work in Austin. Seen plenty of weird and bizarre

Comment

In 1991 I was in Naples Italy.
                      I decided to go for a run. I ran a road that went up hill it was steep and windy but tree lined. As I jogged on to the gravel road I saw 2 cars up ahead at a curve in the road with their trunks open. I remember thinking that they had a flat. As I approach them they slammed their trunks. As I ran past I said morning boys. Need any help? They just glared at me. I kept on going. Not sure what was going on. I had on a red T Shirt with the EGA in gold on the chest of it.
                      Told a buddy he said it was likely a drug deal.

Later on I started dating and almost married an Italian. Christmas of 91, maybe 92, I went to her house and met her family. Her sister hated me cause I was an American Marine. Not sure which she hated more. Her brother spoke great English and was home visiting from Miami where he had race horses. She dumped me shortly afterwards. A buddy married one of her friends and another married someone who knew her. We all got stationed at Lejeune and happened to run into each other. They both told me her brother just busted smuggling and was part of the Mafia. I was naive back then.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        There was a guy sitting Indian style on the shoulder of 51 facing the hiway last night between Weatherford and Springtown. He was right up on the white line and I didn’t see him until I was right up on him. This was about 11:30. It was definitely bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seen the same thing . Was on 87 out side San Antonio. Figured he was a foreign exchange student looking for a better life ...

Comment

Interesting thread

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                              Every day when I get home the same looking wife is here at home. But total different personality each evening,
                              Hahahaha. I know the feeling

Comment

We were headed South on 163 between Colorado City and Sterling City when a small jet flying north a couple hundred feet off the ground passed over us, Crested a hill and saw a line of trash bags in the middle of the highway. My foot didn't see the brake until we hit the ranch gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X