No announcement yet.

First point live!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any luck today? Anyone else in camp shoot anything?

Comment

Originally posted by KevBow View Post
      Any luck today? Anyone else in camp shoot anything?
      Nothing this morning we already packed up and left!! We were the only ones there Monday and Today. Some other guys were there Saturday and Sunday they saw a few does and small bucks. It was a tough trip, I really was hoping my buddy would have seen a nice buck,but unfortunately he didnt even see a deer the whole trip! I guess that's why they call it hunting and not killing, all in all still good to get outdoors, I think that will conclude the rest of my hunting seasons, as work has me tied up till the first of the year. I think next year we should put on a tbh trip up there, would be a fun trip, and a chance to meet a few of yall

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Yep. Gonna flood him and the migrant caravan to the south out. Kinda makes me saddened about the situation though...

The task is difficult enough with the weather ideal and now you throw an approaching hurricane on top of it. You have to be mentally tough to keep pushing forward in those circumstances.

Kudos to you for sticking with it and hunting hard. I hope the rain holds out and you get an opportunity to sling an arrow at a deer! [emoji23][emoji106][emoji2532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Roads were pretty bad this morning, deer activity was almost none the whole trip but still nice to get out. The weather definitely made it tough. Last night hit me hard as my rain gear wasnt waterproof I was soaked within a hour. Just bad timing we were originally supposed to be there next week but my job change stuff up on me. I think next week will be some good hunting, roads not so much

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had really good luck down there pre rut in December. Blew it on a nice 140” buck. Buddy had a round buck walk right up to his blind and stare at him and walk away. Must have known he was too small to get shot! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X