No announcement yet.

How many fights have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=AgHntr10;13722843]It's amazing all these fighters are winners...I wonder where the guys are that took all the beatings?[/QUOTE
    Here I am.

I was a special education student with a learning disability and had to wear thick glasses in the 70s. Yes I learned to take a punch and got beat up a lot but they only wanted a peace of me once. lol My dad was always proud of me even when I lost. He told all his boys to never back down and stand your ground. Now at 61 I don't think I will follow that advice any longer. lol

Comment

Nope. Not the singer, the fellas in the song who Tommy beat the tar out of
      LOL! You got me there! Good job

Comment

Almost had one last night filling the truck up with gas. I put the gas in and started it and sat down in the car seat to respond to an important text I had in while it was filling up. My wife got out to throw something in the garbage. Three rednecks in a super jacked up truck and towing mirrors pulled behind us and whistled at my wife and asked if she wanted "some action tonight". They though she was alone. I stood up and walked to the front of the truck and politely asked them to cool it. One dude popped off and got out of the truck and stood between me and my truck to "settle things man to man". I was going to simply drive off hit that escalated the situation. I then told him if they wanted to fight I was.going to fight all three at once or no one. When he knew I was serious he went to his truck and they sped off like the cowards they are. My wife was shaken but is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
          Almost had one last night filling the truck up with gas. I put the gas in and started it and sat down in the car seat to respond to an important text I had in while it was filling up. My wife got out to throw something in the garbage. Three rednecks in a super jacked up truck and towing mirrors pulled behind us and whistled at my wife and asked if she wanted "some action tonight". They though she was alone. I stood up and walked to the front of the truck and politely asked them to cool it. One dude popped off and got out of the truck and stood between me and my truck to "settle things man to man". I was going to simply drive off hit that escalated the situation. I then told him if they wanted to fight I was.going to fight all three at once or no one. When he knew I was serious he went to his truck and they sped off like the cowards they are. My wife was shaken but is ok.
          Dude come one. We all know your wife could easily sit on all 3 rednecks at once and they wouldn't stand a chance.

Comment

who cares... Isn't this a hunting forum?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Maybe the winners became bow hunters and the losers joined PETA?
              Maybe the other way around?

Comment

Working...
              X