No announcement yet.

Flood exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reward you would get for returning a big breeder buck to its owner would probably eclipse the value in killing it.

Comment

The day after the Columbus Day flood there were high fences being repaired along Highway 41 between Mountain Home and Rocksprings. Ranchers got on it quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
        The reward you would get for returning a big breeder buck to its owner would probably eclipse the value in killing it.
        True.

Same with people saying they’d shoot a super without hesitation lol

Dart it, net it, wrestle it, or do whatever to catch it and make a easy 10-20k instead....

Comment

This law is insanity....I live near two HF places. Had a large Fallow escape a few years ago. I contacted the owner of one of the ranches and tried to help him get it back. He finally gave up and told me to shoot it. It took 14 months for me to get another shot at it. He was very gracious and had a fantastic attitude when I told him I got him!

Comment

If livestock gets loose and a car hits it, it’s the owners fault. Will this be the same with deer and exotics

Comment

A ranch foreman shot 51 buffaloes that wandered onto his ranch. The owner of the buffaloes says the slaughter is a "terrible injustice," even though the buffaloes were hunted for sport on his own ranch. In rural West Texas, the buffalo slaughter is about more than just the wanton waste of meat. It's a clash of two powerful Western cultures.

This is what got the “Buffalo Bill” going to protect buffalos and exotics.

Comment

Working...
              X