No announcement yet.

Trapping Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id cut that ****ers high fence so ****ing quick Id tag out in one day. Its getting to the point owning land in this state just isnt worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell no.... I'd make sure all his hunts were ruined in that spot. How can that be legal. I would have major issues

Comment

Seriously that guy should be skull drug down the pasture and made to dig his own hole. ****er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You keep saying it's "his" fence. Are you sure? Maybe it's on your property. Check a survey.

Comment

Glad I don't have neighbors

Comment

I have a guy down the road from me he has a small high fence place around 100 acers
              he pushed a ramp up on the out side so its only around a 4 foot fence feeds corn right on the other side once the deer jump they have a 10 foot fence behind them so they are fenced in.

Comment

Is he trapping hogs or deer? That's probably why the game warden cant do anything unless you get video of him trapping deer. Owner has an easy excuse to say he is trapping hogs. I don't think that's illegal is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                  Is he trapping hogs or deer? That's probably why the game warden cant do anything unless you get video of him trapping deer. Owner has an easy excuse to say he is trapping hogs. I don't think that's illegal is it?
                  I've been on a "hog" ranch and have seen where they have a trap to let pigs come in, but not out. All you need for hogs is a simple trap gate like you see on a hog pen. Pretty simple. And with those places, the fences are low fence so deer can come and go off that ranch.

This though... this looks like a deer trap. they have a holding pen (the farther high fence) and then a hog pen around the feeder... They are trying to keep the hogs away from the corn but encouraging deer to come in.

I don't have a lot of problems with HFs... if they want to keep their wildlife in, fine... but to keep taking from the outside when it is convenient... then there is a big problem with that in my book.

$20 panel fixes that problem and puts all that gear/work they invested into wasted time/money.

Comment

Comment

Update - we used some hog panel. Now gonna install a game camera and EVERY wind chime this side of Brownwood!!

Comment

Cut a small opening in the panel to allow hogs to enter that property

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

Some people are real ***es.

I think you just found the location for your new gut pile.

Comment

That's crazy, I'd leave him a personal message as well!

Comment

if you have dogs then you have a new place to dump their waste.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffk View Post
                                put a panel there. Not barb wire. Add a wind chime for good measure.
                                bahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X