No announcement yet.

Best Tractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like a JD. Got a quote from JD, 52k for a 75hp 4x4 cab tractor, and an 8ft shredder.

Comment

No, but you could probably buy an attachment. Probably not practical. I was just giving him another option. Just depends what your needs are.

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      But you cant use a skidsteer to disk a field can you? To me thats what would separate the two when it comes to a 1 tool for the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JANKEII View Post
        No, but you could probably buy an attachment. Probably not practical. I was just giving him another option. Just depends what your needs are.

I know and I was genuinely curious. Because if you could, then a skidsteer would be hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
          Not a kubota, most are made in georgia usa, or japan. Our m7 series is made in france
          Point taken on the kubota!

Its kinda like lawn mowers these days one manufacturer just different decals and little gadgets.

Comment

Tractor

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
            Interesting. I’ve been told that Mahindra is a good tractor for the money. We have been looking for brand new ones exclusively, but may consider a used one without emissions.
            I had a small Mahindra that I liked and wanted to trade it in to get something bigger. They would not work with me one bit. They had a different price for zero percent and then regular price which I thought was BS.( Basically they wanted to charge you a bigger sales price for zero percent) I got zero percent on my Kubota and they did not do that. I bought a big Cab Kubota and would never look back. mine does not have that Def crap on it either and I bought it last year. There was 1 model that they had that they didn't have to do it with for some reason

Good luck
            Last edited by DEADEYE1; 10-23-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Kubota

My Kubota doesn't use DEF.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                My Kubota doesn't use DEF.
                Non of them 75hp and under use DEF. But if it is 2014 and newer, they still have emission crap of some kind, regeneration or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringCreek View Post
                  Kubota. I run 4 of them and have had no issues. Stay away from newer models with emissions.
                  I keep hearing people say this. But dont know anyone that has had a problem with emissions. Just crank the RPMS up and keep her hot. She likes to work and made for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    I keep hearing people say this. But dont know anyone that has had a problem with emissions. Just crank the RPMS up and keep her hot. She likes to work and made for it.
                    Yep run the **** outa them

Comment

Have really enjoyed my Kubota. No DEF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                        Biggest thing is people idling, no doubt. BUT, the addition of DEF adds a whole lot more to the equation. Now you need computers to monitor emissions, DEF volume, DEF quality and a crap load more. Yes, DEF in farm equipment is a problem. It's also a problem in construction equipment, as well as trucks. I think that if you can run died diesel, you shouldnt be required to run DEF.

Comment

Easy

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                          Yep run the **** outa them
                          Regen is as easy as pushing the button when it begins flashing, it will rev itself up and rev itself down when the regen is complete. Very simple.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                            Kubota
                            I vote kubota. We used To use John Deere exclusively at our shop but we are now exchanging them for kubotas. Having said that I would buy almost any brand that has a good service center

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                              Regen is as easy as pushing the button when it begins flashing, it will rev itself up and rev itself down when the regen is complete. Very simple.

And you can push the auto button and itll do it while your using it. But even if its only got a few hours and you have to take it in because of the regen, its not covered under warranty.
                              Not that big of a deal if you are the only one using it. Where we have had issues selling the regen tractors is to somebody who lets all his hands run the tractor.
                              Like i stated earlier in the thread, we get alot of the 60 series Kubotas swapped in on the 40 series. A good low houred 40 series(6040,7040,8540,9540) will bring more than its 60 series counterpart with same hours.

Comment

Ended up with a 5065 John Deere. 2016 with only 60 hours on it. Saved over 10k buying it slightly used. One owner.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X