Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What kind of beans in your chili?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    It's like....Heinz 57 or A1 on your ribeye. Just buy a round steak. Might as well be eating Wolf Brand.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    "Best steak sauce? A1? Worcestershire? Ketchup?" Sounds like a great thread...

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
      Then what the hail is this?
      That's for pouring over these!
      Attached Files

Comment

Any beans but retried beans can go into chili and be just fine. Haha all the guys who say beans don’t belong in chili cause they’re from Texas. As Texan as anyone here and I like chili with and w/o beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I'm on my way to the store for beans so I can have chili for supper tonight!!!

See y'all later!

Bisch
          Try some black beans. Don't do garbonzo beans.

Comment

This thread makes me sad. I held some of you in such high regard. That has been shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              This thread makes me sad. I held some of you in such high regard. That has been shattered.
              No kidding. I can't believe I've hunted with guys that don't put beans in their chili.

Comment

Well, everyone in Sonora must like bens in their chili. I had to go to the grocery store, and then 2 different dollar stores to find a can of kidney beans!!!!

It’ll be simmering here in a bit!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Easily explained.. The chili without beans is for hotdog toppings.

The chili with beans is for solo consumption[emoji41]

It helps the Nazis distinguish..

Bob’s getting a migraine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob - Where's the best place to buy chili with beans? You've eaten at all the restaurants so let me know

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Bob - Where's the best place to buy chili with beans? You've eaten at all the restaurants so let me know
                      This does not even make sense.

Comment

Beans on the side. Not in the chile con carne. It's not rocket science.

Best plate of enchiladas in Texas. BoB said so. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          They all think they are so right. LOL.

it could not be further from the truth.

No beans in chili as it was invented in TEXAS. We don't care about the recent midwestern recipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Beans on the side. Not in the chile con carne. It's not rocket science.

Best plate of enchiladas in Texas. BoB said so. Deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Is that El Chico? Love me some El Chico.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAgBowHntr View Post
                              Real chili doesn't have beans...I'll hang up and listen!
                              This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Rancheros

Comment

Working...
                                X