• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What boots?
    The ones YOU want.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
      Shocked no one has thrown out Tecovas yet. They’re every bit the quality of Lucchese (which I think have fallen way off) and about half the price. You can get in a standard leather (non exotic) for low 200s. Have had a pair of caimans for well over a year and I wear them almost every day and they’ve held up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I have been eyeing these as my next pair of ropers for a while. The few pairs I have seen look very nice.

I have a couple nice pairs of USA made Justins that dont seem to wear out, and I am fine with that.

I have been wearing Ariat for my everyday boots for 10 years, and the quality has taken a nose dive in my opinion. I will not be buying Ariats when they need to be replaced.

Comment

Anderson Bean here.

Comment

check out the outlet store down town Fort worth.https://www.justinboots.com/retailers

I have tony, Luchesses and have gotten great deals picked up a pair of caiman dress boots for one heck of a deal . One small stitch that is over laid . retail on them was 650 ish if I recall I paid 325 ish been a few years .

you might be able to stretch your budget some good luck

Comment

Work boots, dancing boots, dress boots, bedazzled jeans boots or daily everything goes boots?

Comment

Dan post as stated above make a great low price boot. Had a pair and liked them. Now I wear Justin Green tips or Anderson bean horsepower square toes.

Comment

Double H

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
                  I tried on every brand in cavenders when I was looking for my current square toe pair in my price range. Each fit a little different in width and size. I went with the Ariats because they felt the best on my foot. I would suggest try them all on. Coach

This is best info. Try them all on. I went with Ariats

Comment

Something to keep in mind...............been wearing boots everyday for the last 15yrs. The first 10yrs I was buying a 10.5 D. No matter what I did they ended up “breaking in” and looking like work boots after a year. They were too big and the top of the boot where my toes bent was crazy worn. Changed to a 9.5 EE 5 years ago and have only bought 2 pairs since then. I get way more life out of them. They are harder to get on in the beginning but once broke in are perfect.

Comment

odd man out here,, none of the mentioned ones either fit me, or they are not even the least bit comfortable ... Tried a pair of Justin George strait walking boots and do not even look at any other now,,, water prof, padded insole, and actually made in my size, 9EE,,,, with a high instep,,,, i would still be wearing the first pair i bought for everyday wear 7 years ago, but lost them to hurricane harvey,,,, they are under $200 and hold up,,,, i wore my newest pair to the woods this morning,, they are all day comfortable

Comment

Try Ebay if you know your size already. With 200 bucks you find good deals on some of the brands mention above.

Comment

Working daily in a pair of Justin Caddo's that run under 2 bills. The look like causal dress boots with double stitch square toe but hold hold up well to abuse having a rubber bottom and heel. My wife says she can't tell the difference between them or a pair of $400 bull hide AB's I wear out at night. Fit will vary per person but wear one size smaller in Justins and once worn form fit quickly in a day or two.

Comment

yep, Anderson bean here

Comment

Tony llama for sure

Comment

How many years do y’all typically get outing a good pair of every day boots? Not abused or for work. Just every (most) day boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X