No announcement yet.

Kids Chinese four wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My granddaughter had one for several years. She rode the heck out of that thing. She had the Sunl 110cc.
    Attached Files

Comment

I went and looked. Mine is the SunL 125cc.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you get one.

Comment

I had a 90cc eTon from 2001-2008. It was used when I got it. I left it outside 100% of the time, I never once changed the oil or any filter, we rode it almost daily to feed the animals, we jumped it and had tons of fun with it and I never had a problem. I even hauled me (200#), Blood trail (more than 200#) and about 200# of corn on it at the same time. The only thing that needed adjustment was the chain would stretch. I had to turn a screw to stretch out the back end. If finally bit the dust when my son was doing about 30 mph across the field and he threw the chain and it wrapped around a bolt and stopped the transmission. It sounded like a fork in a blender. After that it would only go in reverse. I sold it for $200.

I did have a tiny chinese one that someone gave me broken. I couldn't get it running so I gave it to a TBH member broken. I think he got it running.

Comment

Bought 2 several years ago and one never ran worth a crap. They would not start when hot and you couldn't get parts for them. Imo pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            x2....wonder where I could find them around Houston area...the sunls?
            Back years ago we bought ours for our son on Harwin. $400 and rode the crap out of it for years. Only thing I ever did was replace a carb and a starter. You can find them online for $20. It was either a 90 or a 110 don't remember but it would haul ***. It was camo had racks and everything.

Comment

my boys each got one 3 years ago for Christmas and they have been much more reliable than I expected them to be.

Comment

What size would be good for a 7 year old? Thinking of getting one for my bot, but don't want to go too small to where he outgrows it in a year or so.

Comment

My younger brothers had Fuxion(?) four wheelers for a while that worked better than expected. I had a front wheel come off doing about 25mph though, probably was too big to be riding that little 50cc though.

Comment

Bought the grandson one when he was 4. He rode the tar out of that thing for years. Pretty much got all the goody out of it. Got more than our money's worth for sure. There were some minor issues along the way, he rode it hard so I think he broke the intake on it. Bought a new one on Ebay for like 8 bucks and put it back in there. That was definitely the worst thing that happened.

Comment

Literally half of the people that I talked to that had them had problems with them, even my buddy that bought 2, 1 worked fine and the other never would run.

I may know of a guy looking to sell a 50cc suzuki and a 90cc Yamaha 4 wheeler.....

Comment

My son had a SunL and it was a tank. Ran for the 6 years we had it with zero issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We've had a few, got as projects and kept them for a while. Parts are cheap and easy to find, pretty easy to work on. Just realize that you may have to work on them some. There actually pretty sturdy, I used to ride a little 110cc around the yard, I felt like a clown on it, but it was plenty quick and fun.
                          Last edited by dmk; 10-16-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Not a very good pic, but the only one I could find on my laptop other than video. Cropped trail cam pic of the ones my grandsons have... One is 5 years old and the other is 7 and both average build. The one thing that really got them going was I bought that handle bar grip adapter that allows them to twist the grip for the throttle. The thumb lever made their thumbs hurt as their small hands and the spring tension plus the bouncing made for a short ride... now that I put the twist grips on, they're non-stop!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001-cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	24556431

Of course one blue and one red, both Spiderman models with racks front and rear and helmets to match... They gotta be different to prevent constant squabbles... boys will be boys...
                            One thing to remember, these little ones do not charge the battery with the engine running, so you have to put one of those battery minders on 'em to keep the battery hot. Battery went bad on one and I modified the holder under the fender and put a 12 volt feeder battery on it, and it actually works better than the original.

Comment

They have a few store fronts that sell them if you are in Houston or Dallas but if not they will drop ship one in a crate directly to your house

Comment

Also, check craigslist, lots of times people sell them w/ some simple issue, clogged carb, bad connector. I've picked a few up really cheap that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X