New Leaser Funny Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinesintx View Post
    it does sound like that...and the husband sounds like he’s into cuckolding. If i was the op, i’d stay clear of them.
    lmbo!

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
      They are Hispanic from McAllen. The Ladies dad is the money guy for their group. He seems "normal" but I just keep shaking my head with this one.
      So, her daddy pays for their lease. Got it.

Comment

To be clear... I do not HUNT with these people. I lease this property out so I can camp there. Me and my family are gone before people get up and are back about the time they hit the sack.
        I hunt on another piece down the road. This place has water and electricity and the other does not. So I just lease it out so I can camp there. No one wants to spend the money to put in the time to manage it. So I just flip it. I have spent 16 years on the other lease.
        This is what happens when you don't lease to TBHers!!!!

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          This is what happens when you don't lease to TBHers!!!!

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk
          I have tried a few times but people want to kill big deer right now. This is not that kind of place. To many people have shown up, get frustrated, kill a baby 8pt and get off.

In East Texas the rut is now. The season is not till early December.. within reason.
          Down South where this is. There is a reason the state used to start the season 2 weeks later. I don't expect to see a good buck till mid December. December 15th-the end of the season.
          Most people are done by Thanksgiving everywhere else in the state.

IF you want that property. Message me at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Me listening to her and her husband's story.....

Yes.. I just kept thinking.. Shes jacking with me... But no. Shes...Special..
            Bless her heart... just special...

I did call my ranch owner and tell him.. I wish I could post that conversation.
            What... No Way... Are you...%$%$%$ me..
            No..
            She said what...
            %%%%***## idiots...

Then it was I have 50 head of cattle please count them when you are out there.

Comment

Hahahahahaa

Comment

Soooo....

Got a call from the Land Owner the other day... (I know something is up he hates to call. loves to text)

Hey, Chris....
                Did the Crazy Lady and Husband hunt last weekend?
                Not sure.. Why???
                Well, Chris.... I went to check the pond and Found a buck floating...
                You found what???
                An 8pt, Chris, Dead in the pond...

I call the Crazy people...

Did you hunt last weekend?
                Yes.
                Did you shoot anything last weekend?
                We did not kill anything last weekend....Why???
                Well ARE you sure you did not shoot anything last weekend?
                Yes, my husband shot at an 8pt but it was a clean miss.
                Did you go look?
                NO, it ran off. It was scared..
                Well, the land owner just called me and he found and 8pt floating in the pond that is across the fence from your blind.
                What gun did he use?
                30-30, his John Wayne commemorative one we got at the pawn shop that weekend. Pawn shop guy said it was a deer killer and sighted in at 400 yards.

I lost it here...
                OMG are you Kidding me??? OK. Here's the deal. I am done... Done with yall.
                You are not allowed back on the property. You will be allowed to come back with the other lease members after the season to get your stuff. The locks will be changed.

She said... OK, good. We really did not want to come back anyways.

I pray to God above that this is the final chapter. But somehow I feel that this will have some sort of a part 2..
                Attached Files

Comment

Soooo....

Got a call from the Land Owner the other day... (I know something is up he hates to call. loves to text)

Hey, Chris....
                  Did the Crazy Lady and Husband hunt last weekend?
                  Not sure.. Why???
                  Well, Chris.... I went to check the pond and Found a buck floating...
                  You found what???
                  An 8pt, Chris, Dead in the pond...

I call the Crazy people...

Did you hunt last weekend?
                  Yes.
                  Did you shoot anything last weekend?
                  We did not kill anything last weekend....Why???
                  Well ARE you sure you did not shoot anything last weekend?
                  Yes, my husband shot at an 8pt but it was a clean miss.
                  Did you go look?
                  NO, it ran off. It was scared..
                  Well, the land owner just called me and he found and 8pt floating in the pond that is across the fence from your blind.
                  What gun did he use?
                  30-30, his John Wayne commemorative one we got at the pawn shop that weekend. Pawn shop guy said it was a deer killer and sighted in at 400 yards.

I lost it here...
                  OMG are you Kidding me??? OK. Here's the deal. I am done... Done with yall.
                  You are not allowed back on the property. You will be allowed to come back with the other lease members after the season to get your stuff. The locks will be changed.

She said... OK, good. We really did not want to come back anyways.

I pray to God above that this is the final chapter. But somehow I feel that this will have some sort of a part 2..
                  wow...

Comment

Sounds like they need to lay off the Peyote. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      The darn pigs won’t even accept me and I’m trying so hard.
                      Maybe your shorts aren't short enough
                      Pigs require alot of love, really close personal love

Comment

Well that took an unexpected turn... That sucks that it went to waste but at least the loss was limited to one deer, right? Or did they shoot others during the season? Good riddance! (<In regards to the hunters... Not the deer)

Comment

Sooo how much for their spot?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow.. just wow. You can't fix stupid!
                            Hopefully the landowner doesn't hold y'all somewhat accountable for these idiots actions.

Comment

WOW...freaking idiots. Hopefully the landowner doesn't hold these nut jobs actions against you.

Comment

Idiots. Some people just dont belong in the outdoors. SmH. What a nice animal to waste.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X