Traffic ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
    When we issue a ticket they also get an information sheet.
    Tells how to request defensive driving etc.

What agency gave you some a ticket. In down town Houston you have Houston PD, Metro PD, Constable Pct#1 maybe more.
    Believe he said hpd.

Comment

Originally posted by hardtner View Post
      20 years old? I thought you were going to say 16.

At 20 I was married, had a full time job and was taking a full load in college. Surely he can handle something as simple as this. Has to grow up sometime.

He is handling it on his own. I was asking for suggestions if it was worth him talking to a traffic lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
        Oh, I dont doubt you at all. Lawyers can be very crafty. I was just explaining the law. Many of us, myself included, were taught in driver's education that you should stop and count to 2 (or whatever number your instructor told you...mine was 2) before you proceed after having come to a complete stop. My instructor explained to me that this was not a requirement of the law, but a good way to ensure that you have come to a complete stop. This is actually one of the questions I get asked on a regular basis by citizens. "How many seconds to I have to be stopped when I pull up to a stop sign?" Many folks think you have to sit there for two or three seconds before proceeding.
        yep; it's also for your own protection to stop and quick check both directions to make sure someone isn't hauling *** thru the intersection and T-boning you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          I pay lawyers to deal with traffic tickets.

Call David Sprecher in Houston.
          I used Sprecher several times back in the 80's when I lived in Houston. I would show up for court, Sprecher would walk in and confer with the judge. They would call my name along with others and we would all walk out. He charged me a flat fee of $85.00 back then and got me off several speeding tickets.

David Sprecher will represent you to contest your speeding, red light or any other class c misdemeanor in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
            I used Sprecher several times back in the 80's when I lived in Houston. I would show up for court, Sprecher would walk in and confer with the judge. They would call my name along with others and we would all walk out. He charged me a flat fee of $85.00 back then and got me off several speeding tickets.

http://www.davidsprecher.com/
            Just about what my experience was. Having a CDL, its worth every penny. i think it cost me $150.

Comment

Working...
            X