why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My WAG:

Dale is on the FART trip with Michael and the Casey.....He is the only Longhorn around a campfire of 6-7 other Aggies. Add in Fireball, Coors yellow bellies and Patron and there was probably some good old fashioned **** talking going on around the campfire there in New Mexico....and the rest is history and prob a joke folks.

Comment

Years ago people used to whine and moan about “the clique”.......guess that can finally be put to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
        Bring back ragin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dilly Dilly [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
          Ask Ragin how that worked out.

Dale is a good guy and I enjoy his posts and banter.

LMAO...no comparison....Ragin' went out with a flamethrower and an 18 wheeler full of gasoline on any bridge he had left.

Comment

He will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              LMAO...no comparison....Ragin' went out with a flamethrower and an 18 wheeler full of gasoline on any bridge he had left.
              Pretty much EXACTLY how it went lol!

Comment

I believe you I was just responding to what speedgoat pointed out that there was no such thing as permanent ban.

Comment

My WAG:

Dale is on the FART trip with Michael and the Casey.....He is the only Longhorn around a campfire of 6-7 other Aggies. Add in Fireball, Coors yellow bellies and Patron and there was probably some good old fashioned **** talking going on around the campfire there in New Mexico....and the rest is history and prob a joke folks.
                  My first thought as well.

Comment

My WAG:

This. I bet hes not banned they just have him corraled for a bit

Comment

Devin “fell” asleep on the ban button would be my guess!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

I just heard Dale had to take an UBER home from the hunt. $3,456 plus tip.

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                          I think he left on his own but gave a parting shot.
                          I still have a screen shot of that 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                            He will be back. Ain't no such thing as permanent.
                            You can argue that Ragin, elkbowhunter and others just don't want to come back

However, I would put my money that if they did want to come back, it would be blocked

I liked Ragin (still don't have anything against him) but like Smart said, he burned the bridge to the point it could not be repaired
                            I don't agree with the way he left, but most of us are grown and capable of making and sometimes paying for the decisions we make

DMo will be back I believe but I guess we will see

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I just heard Dale had to take an UBER home from the hunt. $3,456 plus tip.
                              Lol!!! Man, you must be a GREAT cook, 'cause you sure know how to stir a pot!

Comment

I think I still have screenshot of his post!

I'll keep it to myself. I don't want to end up where DM is at.

Comment

Working...
                                X