Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best bang for your buck on game cameras?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Bushnell Essential (E2).

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Negative ghost rider. The Tasco will only take a pic of about every 3rd animal. This will save battery life
      Lmao. Me bad.

Comment

Got 7 strike force.

Comment

I bought two Brownings from Midway that look like a Browning/Bushnell hybrid. Around $65/$70 each. So far, so good. I have one Strike Force I bought used on here a couple years ago and I have no complaints. As my Bushnells die off, I will be buying Brownings to replace them.

Comment

Browning

Comment

If you’re looking for a basic camera get the Browning Strike Force or Reconyx. Anything else and you are rolling the dice. No solar panel required with either if you run Energizer Lithium batteries.
              If you want cellular capabilities go with Covert 4G, eneloop pro rechargeable batteries and Covert Solar Panel.

Comment

Browning strike force all day long
                Got 6 of them they don’t miss anything

Comment

Browning

Comment

I don’t like Moultrie, gotta program as card, and night pictures make deer look like alien eyes and big head. Pictures are good and colorful. Customer service is not real timely, only when I told them I was going to throw it in trash, did I get an email from a person after 3 days instead of offline responses. Now I keep getting feedback emails. Did I say I don’t like Moultrie, I really don’t. Have had good luck with muddy and stealth cam.

Comment

Working...
                    X