Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Slew and geaux Tigers!

Comment

Beautiful info......Thanks. Congrats on the finish.
      Originally posted by Slew View Post
      I trust my electronics 100pxt. I use hummingbird 360 for timber and it's worth it's weight in gold. Find submerged trees w fish on em. Drop jig where fish are on tree and catch crappie. Repeat till they quit biting or you catch em all and find another one! Most trees they like will have a limb under water at the depth crappie are at that time of year. Trees w limbs 12-16' were the ticket for us this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Slew and Bayou Bengals!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          You crappie guys amaze me. I couldn’t catch one in a bath tub with a net.

Congrats to ya.

It's fun! I used to bass fish 15 years ago and have no desire to chase anything in freshwater outside crappie anymore! Electronics have come along so far it's hard to not be successful anymore if you utilize and understand your equipment! That said there's times they sit down there and won't bite a thing! Then when you look at em on the graph it just makes it worse!!🙄

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
            Congratulations Slew and Bayou Bengals!

What are we? 3 weeks away? I've slacked for sure on football watching and haven't even thought about the deer lease! Maybe they can put it together before then!

Day 1 with little man we had 13.63 w 7 fish. Day 2 we got rained on all day and were cold and wet. Little man was smarter than us and stayed home! We still managed 13.03 with a 1.5 hour break for the lightning to pass! I'm not a fan of fishing in lightning with a 10' rod in my hand![emoji33]

Comment

You can only weigh in 7 fish per day?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                You can only weigh in 7 fish per day?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Correct. Crappie tourneys mostly weight in yours best 7 crappie and they must be alive! Dead fish are removed from your bag and not allowed to be replaced and your disqualified for bringing more than 7 to the scales. We only keep 8 fish in the livewell and cull as we go to not have too many. Keeping them alive adds a whole new dimension to it for sure!

Comment

Holy crap the pictures. I’d compare that to a 30 lb. string of 5 bass. Incredible!

Comment

Well, at least the air temps are nice, even if my local favorite lakes are flooded or closed. : D

Comment

Little man gets out of school early tomorrow and my systems are jacked up so I'm waiting on that to be resolved! Sounds like fishing may be in the forecast!![emoji2]

Comment

Working...
                      X