Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Texas weather caution this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got rained out. Baird

please excuse brevity and dictation errors

Comment

It’s not West Texas but it’s getting squirrly in the Ennis/waxihache (sp) areas

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
        Tornado reported on the South side of Brady. Be careful out there.

Had heard there was a warning for San Saba. Hopefully it spun up out in a crop field and didnt affect anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Confirmed tornado down 10 miles east of Hillsboro and heading to Bloming groove

Comment

Panhandle got a ton of rain again last night. Our ranch outside of Post has had 9.8 inches in the last 3 weeks. We went from crispy dry to saturated in less than a month.

Comment

Didn’t get a lot of rain out there after all but haven’t had any deer on camera so I made the right call to come home.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                It’s not West Texas but it’s getting squirrly in the Ennis/waxihache (sp) areas
                Yes it was for a bit earlier. I have been at work all day but the hubby and kids were at home for it and sirens were going off in Ennis. I've seen videos on Facebook of a tornado in corsicana and pictures of damage from an allegedly confirmed tornado in waxahachie.
                Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Had heard there was a warning for San Saba. Hopefully it spun up out in a crop field and didnt affect anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Brady had a confirmed tornado touchdown in town, (near Lowes is what I heard).

Comment

Friend on our lease went down today to our lease on the Kent/Stonewall county line between Jayton and Rotan and sent a pic of our tank that has backed up in the 2 draws that feed it quiet a ways and under his feeder that is at least 20 yards and 5 foot above the normal water level!

Comment

Almost 4 inches of rain in Normangee.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      Almost 4 inches of rain in Normangee.
                      Not sure the amount we got in centerville but it was.....alot!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X